Chapter 3

•Ana's Pov•

I read the note 3 times at least before finally crumbling it up and throwing it in the trash. I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop. I had 47 emails since yesterday. Most of them were about work and others were from my sister, Eliana or my boyfriend back in New York, Chad. I replied to the ones from Eliana and Chad. I read over the ones about work.

Kathy, Troy -my co-worker- some new guy working here, and I will be going to a meeting in Seattle next weekend. I wonder who the new comer is. Once I thought that there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled from my desk and stood up to greet who ever it was.
Kathy walked in. "Ana! I would like you to meet our new intern." She motioned for the person to come into my office. I gasped at his presence. It was the guy from earlier that was with the gang of teenagers downy the entrance.

"It's... Um. It's nice to meet you." I choked out. "I'm Ana." I held out my hand for him to shake.

"Harry." He blandly said and his large hand engulfed my small one.

"So, Ana. As you know since this is the intern you will be showing him around and showing him the ropes of working here. Good luck! That will be done tomorrow!" Kathy smiled wide and she skipped out of my office leaving me and the intern alone.

"Nice office you have here." Harry said walking over to my desk and flicking the top of a pencil causing it to spin around in the mug it's in.

"Thanks." I replied a little more than a whisper.

He looked at me. He piercing green eyes into my blue ones. He walked closer to me and stopped just a few inches from my face. I felt like I could breath when he was around even though I just met him.

"We will be spending a lot of more time together than you think." His hot breath hit my face when he spoke causing a few strands of my hair to sway back and forth. He was so close I could smell the cologne he was wearing. He smelled like mint which is a unfamiliar smell to me.

He backed away a little and turned around to sit on my black clothes couch while I sat in the leather chair beside him.

I saw something in his hand that looked like a phone... My phone. How could he have gotten it?! It was on my desk. After a few minutes he got up and placed it back on my desk like nothin happened.

"I'll see you tomorrow... Ana." Harry said slowly before leaving my office leaving me there alone speechless, having tons of things going through my mind about what he could have been doing... To my phone.

- I hope you liked it! Vote please! Let me know if you think I should continue by commenting!!!! Thanks!!! :) :)
*Ginny*