Chapter 56

•Ana's Pov•

I awoke to the warmth of my pink and brown duvet placed tightly around me. I heard a soft rumble of snoring above me. My blue eyes fluttered open to find myself laying upon Harry's bare chest. I looked up at Harry to find him sound asleep.

Memories began to flood my mind of last night. I smiled before climbing out of bed. Harry reached out for me, only to find me gone. He continued searching, his hands wandering my side of the bed. I shoved a pillow in my place. He nuzzled up to the white cushion. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped from my lips at his action.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of Dark Washed Skinny Jeans and a Deep-Rose Patterned Sweater. I pulled on a pair of Black Converse and walked out into the rest of the apartment.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the pancake mix. I don't know why, but I've been craving pancakes and I've had the mix since I moved in, I've just never thought about it.

I grabbed the ingredients and stirred the contents together. I grabbed a pan and took a reasonable amount of butter and spread it across the heated pan.

I grabbed a measuring cup; 1 cup. I dipped in the plastic cup and poured the batter into the pan.

***

Harry still hasn't woken up yet and I just finished up the rest of the batter. Kenzie, Yossr and Amber had come over for breakfast this morning.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go try to wake him up." I slowly got out of my chair and walked back into the my room.

Harry was already up and pulling a white shirt over his head. "Good Morning, babe." He pulled a blue buttoned up shirt over his arms and rolled the sleeves up just below his elbows. He left the shirt unbuttoned and walked over to me.

"Hi." I simply replied. "You almost missed breakfast by the way." I inquired.

"Oh, really?" He questioned, a smirk growing onto his cherry-red lips.

"Really, and Kenzie, Yossr and Amber are here as well. Just to let you know." I flashed him a smile and turned around, leaving him in the bedroom.

"What took you so long?" Kenzie asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed, "Harry was getting dressed when I walked in."

Amber and Yossr looked at me in surprise. "Oh...." Amber finally spoke after she finished the last piece of her pancake.

Kenzie just sat across from me, laughing. She threw head head back and her eyes squinted closed at how hard she was laughing.

"What are you girls laughing about?" Harry walked into the kitchen and pecked my cheek with a kiss as he walked by.

"N-nothing!" Kenzie still couldn't control her giggling when she covered her face with her hands.

"O-Kay." Harry grabbed a plate from the cupboard and piled up the amount of food that he wanted.

"We're gonna be in the living room, Harold!" Yossr chimed in. She pulled Amber and Kenzie with her; leaving Harry and I alone in the kitchen.

Harry sat across from me, indulging the buttered pancakes.

"So... About last night." He paused before continuing. I could feel my cheeks heat up by the reminder. "Last night, was the most amazing experience I've ever had, Ana." He reached over and grabbed my hand.

"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" Kenzie and Yossr screeched at the same time. I heard Amber whisper a few words to them. She appearenly didn't need any clues to figure out what happened.

"Ohhhhh...." Kenzie and Yossr said in unison.

I laughed at their lack of intention on Harry's words. I looked back at Harry to see his cheeks flushed. He was obviously embarrassed by what they heard.

"Someone's embarrassed." I sang. I got up off the swiveled stool and walked over to the left over pancakes. There were only 3 left. "DOES ANYONE WANT THESE PANCAKES?! THERES THREE LEFT!" I called out to no one in particular.

Yossr, Kenzie and Amber all ran into the kitchen, each snatching one from the plate.

"Thanks Ana!" Kenzie exclaimed with a mouth full of the pancake. Pieces fell to the floor.

I giggled at her lack of manners. "That's attractive." I replied and walked over to the sink.

"Thanks!" Kenzie replied, not ashamed of herself.

"Harry?" Amber focused her attention on Harry.

"Yes?" His raspy voice almost my knees go weak and all he did was speak.

"Ana, Yossr, Kenzie and I are going to go the mall to do some shopping. Just wanted to let you know!" She explained to him.

I didn't even know that's what they wanted to do when they wanted to come over.

"Alright. When are you leaving?" Harry asked and looked at all of us.

"Around 11." Amber replied.

Harry checked his watch. "It's only 9:45 now." Realization hit him like a pile of bricks. "God, how early did you all wake up?" Harry's expression changed completely. His eyes sparkled, his nose scrunched up slightly.

"I woke up around 8:30." I admitted.

"8." Kenzie replied.

"5. I had to work the early morning shift." Amber stated.

"7." Yossr was the last to reply.

"What is wrong with you people. You guys all need to sleep in once in a while." Harry chuckled and placed his plate in the sink.

"Yeah... We really do." Kenzie replied.

"What are we going to do for like, the next hour?" I questioned.

"I don't know." Amber replied.

"Got any ideas Harry?" Kenzie devilishly looked over at Harry.

What was going through this child's mind? My subconscious had to spill out.

"Nope." He simply stated.

I sighed and walked into the living room. Harry followed behind. "Is something wrong?" He grabbed my hand.

"No... I'm just bored." I replied and sat down on the couch.

His green eyes lit up as is he'd had an idea. "Do you have any left over pancake batter?" I did not like where this was going.

"Yes...." I really didn't want was about to happen to be true.

"Stay here." Harry got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen.

I heard an ear piercing scream fill the apartment after a few seconds.

"Ana!" Yossr screeched. She sounded pissed off.

I rushed into the kitchen to find Kenzie and Amber holding Yossr back from Harry. He had a plastic spatula in his large hands. Yossr had pancake batter smeared across her cheek.

"Oh my god. Harry? What the hell did you do?" I snapped. My hands placed themselves on my hips as I looked at the scene in front of me.

Harry laughed and grabbed a wet rag. He cleaned off the batter from Yossrs' cheek.

"I'm still gonna kill you Styles." Yossr threatened. She thrashed around in Kenzie and Ambers arms.

"Yossr... Calm down." Kenzie tried easing her nerves.

It finally worked. They let her go, only to have her pounced and Harry and smear pancake batter onto him.

Harry just chuckled and placed her off of him.

He got up off the kitchen floor, that was now covered in pancake batter. He walked over to the sink and washed out the rest of the mixing bowl. He still had some batter on his cheek. He didn't bother to clean it off yet.

"Ana? Hello?" Kenzie's hand waved in front of my eyes; ripping my gaze from Harry. "Stop staring at your boyfriend. It's almost 11." The 3 girls walked passed me and walked into the living room to gather their belongings before we left.

I heard Harry chuckle when Kenzie said to stop staring at Harry. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Be careful okay?" Harry's voice was low and comforting.

"Of course." I reassured him and kissed his soft lips before pulling away to gather my own belongings.

***

The 4 of us girls were currently at the mall, so far we've gone to Niko Niko, Forever 21 and Macys. We got here around 11:30 and it was already 1.

We were heading toward Papaya when my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone.

*Hey, love. You having fun?* I read who the sender was to find it being Harry.

"Who texted? If it's Harry, tell him that this girl time and Yossr doesn't want any boyfriend communication." Yossr looked over my shoulder.

"Alright." I chuckled at her serious response even though she tried to make it seem hilarious.

*Its going great. I bought a few more dresses at Forever 21 and Macys. Yossr told me to tell you that she doesn't want any boyfriend communication while it's out girls day. :)* I replied quickly and placed my phone back into my pocket.

I looked over at the jeans and decided to get something other than dresses. I grabbed a few pairs of different colored skinny jeans; 1 being red, 2 being light wash, 2 being dark wash and 1 being black.

I tried on all of the pairs of jeans to find that they all fit me perfectly. I decided to place the red pair back and replace it with another light wash pair.

I payed for the jeans and looked at the other pieces of clothing in the store. Amber was over by the boots, as was Yossr and Kenzie was with me by the shirts.

"What do you think of this one?" Kenzie held up a black shirt with a silk texture to it, it was free of writing but had white swirled designs imprinted into the shirt.

"I like it. You should but it." I encouraged. "I'm gonna go look at the boots with Amber and Yossr." I informed her.

"Okay, I'm gonna buy this and then we can move on once they pick what they want." Kenzie walked over to the counter and placed the black and white patterned shirt onto the counter.

"Hey, you guys." I walked back to Amber and Yossr.

"Hi!" Amber exclaimed. She pulled down a box of black boots and tried them on. They had went up to at least the middle of her calf and black laces trailed up the front.

"Those are cute. Are you going to buy them?" Yossr questioned.

"Yeah. I might." Amber admitted.

"Liam would like them." Yossr replied. Amber smiled at the mention of her boyfriends name.

"I'm getting them." She took off the boots and placed them back into the box.

My phone vibrated once again. I decided to ignore it until it finally got annoying after the fifth text massage I got.

I checked my phone and it was only one message from Harry. The rest were emails. I thought that Harry was trying to text me so much Yossr would allow boyfriend communication. I chuckled at the thought.

*Can't wait to strip you of the new dresses ;)* Harry's reply caused my palms to go sweaty.

I quickly replied. *Haha. Very funny, Harold. I don't think that's gonna happen with your confidence. ;)*

*Oh, I think it will.*
Harry replied within seconds.

"Are you going to buy boots, Ana? I think you should!" Yossr encouraged.

"I am! I just don't know what pair to get." I admitted. I looked at the several designs of boots along the boxes.

"Here, I'll help you look. What size do you wear?" Yossr began scanning through designs.

"7.5" I replied.

"Okay! What about these?" Yossr pulled out a purple box and opened it up. My mouth dropped to the floor at the boots. They were perfect! The boots were black with a small strap on the side. They reached a little below my knee. I pulled on the boots and began to the walk around with them. They were comfortable and didn't hurt my legs or my toes as I walked.

"I love them!" I replied and pulled then off my feet. I placed them back into the box and went to go pay.

***

We had just left the mall and were on our way back to my apartment. I had to call Harry and see if he wouldn't mind if the 3 other girls spent the night for a sleep over or hang out... What ever you call it when your 18.

He obviously said that he didn't mind and that if we got bored or something he would entertain us. I just laughed at his so called "expectations" with horror movies just so we would go to him for safety.

We pulled into my apparent complex and Kenzie parked in front of my apartment building. I carried all of my bags and walked up the stairs. Yossr and Amber helped out because I didn't have enough hands to carry all of the bags and I needed someone to open the door.

I walked into the apartment and found Harry on the couch, watching TV. I threw my bags next to the door and grabbed the bags from Yossr. I thanked them both for helping and closed the door.

I stood there and looked at the, possibly, 15 bags on the floor.

"Woah, what all did you buy?" Harry walked over to me and saw the many bags on the floor.

"This is why I don't go to the mall that much." I looked up at Harry and grinned.

"I see why." He gazed down at the bags. "Where are the other girls?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest, my back facing him.

"They had to go pack their things to sleep over remember." I looked up and him and kissed his lips.

"Mhmm." He hummed as his lips connected my the bare shoulder.

"Can you help me bring all this to my room and put it away?" I pleaded.

"Of course." Harry plastered a smirk onto his lips as he released me from his grip. He picked up five bags in each hand, leaving 2 others for me hold.

I watched as the muscles in his arms flexed and retracted as he walked into the bed room.

I grabbed the 2 other bags and walked into the bedroom as well. Harry was already laying out the dresses that I bought from Macys. He held out a black one that didn't look so good on the hanger but looked a lot better on an actual body.

"Can I see this one on you?" Harry looked up at me and back down at the dress in his hands.

"Sure." I smiled and took the dress from his hands. I unzipped the dress and placed it on the bed.

I motioned for Harry to turn around. He did as told but I could feel his gaze on me as I was changing. I fiddled with the zipper in the back. "Uhm. Harry? Can you, zip me up?" I tried once again before I felt Harry's cold fingers take the zipper from my touch.

His cold finger tips "accidentally" trailed up my spine as he zipped up the back of the dress. His touch sent goosebumps to cover my arms and chest.

"Your fingers are cold." I blurted out.

He chuckled. "I know." He paused and moved my hair to my right shoulder. "Turn around." He commanded.

I did as he said. His mouth fell open at the sight of the dress as it clung to most of my curves. "You look... Beautiful." He placed his hands on my hips and hungrily kissed me with so much passion I couldn't keep up with his feelings.

"Can I take this off now?" I whined.

"Yes." He laughed lowly.

"Thank you!" I breathed and turned around so he could unzip the dress.

I was going to take off the dress myself before I felt Harry's hand reach up to my shoulder and pull down the thin strap. "Let me." He demanded.

I nodded and let him continue. His fingers trailed to my other shoulder and do the same with the second strap. Harry's fingers trailed along my curves inside the dress. Reaching the hem of the fabric, he tugged it down my legs.

I stepped out of the dress and reached for my sweater. I pulled the woolen fabric over my head and greeted the warmth I was missing.

***

It took about an hour just to lay out all the clothes, hats, shoes and jewelry that I bought.

"My hands are hurting!" I whined.

Harry chuckled and began putting my dresses on hangers and hanging them up.

"Then take a break. I can take it from here." Harry grabbed another white plastic hanger and grabbed a dark blue dress.

"Okay!" I laid down on the side of the bed that wasn't covered in clothing or accessories.

My phone vibrated on the bed by the dresses. Harry glanced down at the ID and handed me my phone.

Kenzie's name popped up onto the screen. I quickly answered.

"Hello?" I greeted her.

"Hey! Sorry that it's taking so long for us be over there. Louis and I are putting up all the clothes that I bought." She explained.

"It's alright. Harry's putting up my clothes. I'm taking a break." I replied and looked over at Harry beginning to fold the shirts and placing them into piles.

"Haha! You put him to work!" Kenzie exclaimed.

"Is that all that you wanted to tell me?" I questioned.

"Yeah! We should be there in a few hours or so." Kenzie then hung up the phone, or her phone died.

I tossed my phone onto the bed and I hadn't even noticed that Harry turned on the radio. The station was Power 96.1. I loved this station. 'Wrecking Ball' by Miley Cyrus was playing. This was one of my favorite songs. I started to softly sing with the lyrics until it reached the chorus. I bursted out like a bomb went off.

Harry jumped when I went from a mouse to fucking fireworks. I just laughed.

Harry chuckled and continued placing my shirts into the 2nd drawer of my dresser.

He finished with the shirts and went on to the jeans. He folded them each neatly by color. I never realized how organized he really was until now.

I don't really know many people that were as organized as Harry was.

Harry finally finished the jeans and moved on to the jewelry. He ripped off the paper tags with his teeth and placed the earrings and necklaces into my brown jewelry box.

He moved to my shoes. I had bought 2 pairs of Toms, a black pair and a tribal print patterned pair. I also bought a pair of black boots, 2 pairs of converse high tops, a red pair and a neon blue pair. I bought 1 pair of vans, they were a neon teal color. If you couldn't tell already, I really like shoes.

Harry placed the 6 pairs of shoes into the closet and disposed of the boxes. He disposed of all the tags and stickers that were stuck to the jewelry and other clothing types.

He sighed and plopped down onto the bed. The second he laid down, 'Part of Me' by Katy Perry began to play.

A faint knock filled the apartment, the music over powered the sound. I walked over to the door and opened the wooden door to be greeted by Amber and Yossr with their belonging framing their bodies.

"Come in!" I tried yelling over the loud music coming from my room.

Amber and Yossr walked into the living room and placed their sleeping bags and clothes on the floor by the TV.

Harry turned down the music and walked into the living room. I flashed a smile at him. I'm not really sure why I'm doing what I'm about to do.

I shot up and covered his mouth with my hand. His words came out muffled as he tried to greet them. He gave me a puzzled look. He licked my hand, causing me to jolt away. I rubbed his saliva back into his cheek.

"Ewwwww!" I groaned.

He just chuckled. "Hello girls!" Harry laughed after once he go to say his greeting to our guests.

Amber was giving Harry a worried look as if saying 'You're stuck with her!'

A knock filled the apartment and I ran to go answer the door. Harry beat me to it. He opened the door and I jumped on his back.

He grunted from the unknown impact. "You're just a little ball of energy today, aren't you Ana?" Harry looked by his shoulder so he could see my face.

"Yep!" I grinned.

I looked down at Kenzie to see a frightened look on her face.

"You took her to the mall, she comes back and she's all over the place." Louis is standing behind her and carrying her bags.

Kenzie just begins to laugh. She walks into the living room and grabs her bags from Louis. By the time that Louis turns to leave, I'm still clung onto Harry's back.

"Uhm. Ana? Can you get off me?" Harry pleaded.

"No." I stated like a 5 year old.

He groaned. "Louis! Help me!" Harry called out.

Louis walked over, as well as the three other girls.

"Get her off me." Harry pleaded.

Kenzie just giggled. Louis sighed and tried prying me off Harry. It almost worked until I clung harder onto Harry's shirt.

Louis groaned. "Ana..." I finally gave in and got off of Harry.

***

I was laying on the couch, my legs laying on top of Harry. His fingers trailed along my infinity tattoo just above my ankle.

"Harry? Do you mind giving us girls some alone time?" Kenzie attended her attention to Harry.

"Sure." Harry grabbed my feet and set them down on the ground. He left without another word.

"So, what was it like last night with Harry?!" Kenzie immediately asked once Harry was out of hearing range.

"Why?" My cheeks flushed at the mention of last night.

"Oh my god! Just tell us! You don't need to include details, just tell us what it was like." Amber pleaded.

Yossr watched intently as I fiddled with my nails.

"Well, it was very different compared to my first experience." I admitted and looked up at them. Their expressions were neutral.

"Hold on." Yossr got up off the floor and walked into my bedroom. "Harry! Get out here!" Harry appeared in the doorway and looked out into the living room.

"Yeah?" He looked down at Yossr.

"You and Ana switch places. Ana goes into the bedroom and you out here." Yossr smiled up him. He looked at me for approval. I simply nodded. I got up off the couch.

I walked passed Harry, he grabbed my forearm. "What's going on?" He whispered.

"I don't know." I honestly replied and slipped from the living room to the bedroom.

•Oh my god. This is the most that I've ever written. I'm like freaking out right now. I've never like... Oh my god. I hope that you all like this long chapter!•

•Follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*