Chapter 18

•Ana's Pov•

I was still processing what had just happened between Harry and I. I stood there frozen looking at Harry's back because he was talking to Kenzie, Amber and Yossr.

I quickly slid off my shoes and made a run for my car leaving the 4 others arguing behind me. I grabbed my keys from my purse and got into my car. I turned the ignition. Before I could pull out Harry jogged over to my car and pulled the door open. He grabbed my forearm and yanked me from the leather seat.

"Where do you think you're going?" He spat in my face.

"I'm not in the mood for something like this right now." I spat back and yanked my arm from his grip. I looked back over towards the 3 girls who were gone.

I got back into my silver car and locked the doors before he could open the door again.

I pulled out of the small parking space and began to go home. I checked the rear view mirror and saw Harry's car chasing me down. I didn't know he would want me to stay with him that bad...

He's such an asshole!

I went down a shortcut thinking that I would loose him. I didn't. I finally just tried to ignore him and went home.

There was a note on the kitchen table when I walked inside and locked the door behind me so Harry wouldn't barge in.

I looked over at the note and read it carefully.

Ana,
Tomorrow remember you'll be getting an apartment for the new college you'll be going to. Get your things packed tonight and we can go in the morning. I love you! We'll miss you!

Mom and Dad Xx

I could hear Harry's yelling and the banging of his fist against the wooden door.

"Ana! Open this god damn door or else I will break it down!" Harry threatened. This wasn't the gentle voice that I've heard from Harry all day. I flinched when he began kicking the door and started messing with the door knob.

Afraid of what he would do, I walked over to the door cautiously and slowly unlocked the door. I opened the door to see Harry's eyes burning into mine.

I backed away as he walked in and closed -more like slammed- the door behind him.

I ran for my bedroom, tried to at least. Harry caught my wrist and pulled me into him. I tried pulling away but he snaked his arm around my waist and kept me still.

"Let her go!" I heard a familiar voice say. I tried looking past Harry but he just held me tighter.

The person steps closer to us and yanked Harry off of me. I looked up to see my boyfriend, Chad. His blonde hair was messy but still looked cute. His blue eyes burned with fury at Harry.

Harry had stumbled to the floor when Chad knocked him off me. Harry stood up and I never noticed how tall Harry was when he towered over Chad.

Chad was only 5'7 and I'm sure that Harry was at least 6'0. I'm not sure. I was only 5'1 so I was pretty short compared to the both of them.

Chad grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and he did the same to me.

I heard Harry stomp out of my house and heard his Range Rovers engine rev but I never heard him leave.

"Are you okay?" Chad broke me out of my thoughts as he looked down at me.

I looked back up at him. "Yeah... I'm just glad your here. I didnt think that you were really going to come here." I said and smiled slightly.

"I was too pissed off to notice that I was already leaving the second I hung up on you." He chuckled in my ear. He kissed the top of my head before speaking again. "I'm really sorry that I acted like that."

I let go of him and walked over to the couch. "It's okay. I'm sure that if you taken another girl home I would do the same thing except I would most likely over think and think something worse than what would have been happening." I explained as Chad walked closer to me and sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Can I stay here tonight? I don't mean to bother you but I was just wondering." He asked after a few moments of silence.

We would need the help for my move tomorrow. I placed my finger on my chin acting as if I was thinking about it. Which I was of course. "Yeah... It should be fine. We are going to need help for my move tomorrow remember?" I had already told him about it 2 weeks ahead of time. He came at the right time.

Shit!

I need to pack!

"Do you mind helping my pack for tomorrow babe?" I asked as I grabbed his hand and squeezing gently.

"I would love to!" He grinned and stood up off the couch. He offered his hand to me and I took his large hand into my small fingers.

***

After a few hours of packing, laughing and throwing stuff at each other I was finally finished and taping up the next box.

"So, where am I sleeping tonight?" Chad asked as he was tearing another piece of scotch tape by his teeth.

I grabbed the sticky tape between my fingers and placed it on the box and set it on the ground next to my door. "I have to sleep in the living room tonight because all of my stuff is packed. Its a good thing we have 2!" I exclaimed.

"That..." Chad trailed off and stared at the door frame. His features fell as I have him a puzzled look.

-Thanks so much for reading you guys! I really do appreciate it! Thanks so much! I will be updating every other night from now on until further notice. I will be updating around the same times: 9-9:30. Vote and comment please if you liked this story! Please tell your friends about it!

Thanks!!!!!! ILYSM!!!!!

Q: Who do you think was at Ana's door way causing Chad to act that way? Let me know in the comments!

*Ginny*