Chapter 10

•Louis Pov•

I was sitting on Ana's bed when she walked out of her bathroom putting her light brown hair into a tight bun when she asked, "I don't mind at all. But what about Kenzie?"

"Kenzie told me to stay behind and see if you were okay. I picked up some of the glass pieces in your living room by the way." I replied letting her know that the mess was cleaned up.

"Thanks." She said, plopping down on the bed next to me.

"What... Happened? Exactly? If you don't mind me asking." I asked. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I was actually really confused.

"Well..." She started off and by 5:30 she was done explaining what happened. By the end she was beginning to fall asleep again. Once she was finally silently snoring I grabbed her sheets and placed them back on the bed and did the same with her comforter. I walked into the living room and went to sleep on the couch since Kenzie took my car.

*** The Next Morning ***

•Ana's Pov•

I woke up at 8:11. My room was freezing cold. I stepped off my bed under where my window was and felt a sharp sting at the bottom of my feet in several places.

"Hmmmm..." I winced in pain at the small sensation. I opened my eyes again and saw blood drops on my light gray/white carpet. I fell to my knees at the end of my bed away from the glass and walked on my knees to the bathroom. Each time my knee hit the hard tiled floor it was hard to stay balanced.

Once I finally reached the bathtub, I turned on the water and washed off my feet carefully. Once my feet were clean and blood free I walked back into my room and cleaned off the blood from my floor and picked up all the glass that I could. When I threw out the glass and walked into the living room, my mom was standing in front of the couch with her arms crossed over her chest and her lips were frowned. She was tapping her foot mindlessly on the hard wood floor.

"Who is this?" She asked and motioned to the peaceful sleeping Louis on the middle of my living room on my brown couch.

"Mom... Please don't freak, but this is Louis. And don't worry! We aren't dating he already has a girlfriend. Her name is Kenzie. Something happened last night with my new intern and he stayed here to stay with me so he could keep my company while you were out last night." I said. "I'll take him home before I go to work, okay?" I added before she would ask anymore questions.

"Fine... But what happened with the intern?"

Fuck...

"He came by here and was interrogating me. His friends, Kenzie, Yossr and Louis came by to get him to stop. His girlfriend Ally was here too. I think that they broke up but I'm not sure." I lied and walked passed my mom to get to the kitchen but stopped in my tracks when I heard Louis roll over off the couch and onto the hard wood floor. I couldn't help but giggle when he groaned and sat up off the floor. I noticed something that my mom has always hated came into view.

Louis' tattoos and piercings.

I heard my mom gasp at his presence and spin around to look at me. She glared at me. If looks could kill I would by dead.

My mom looked at Louis one last time but let it slide this one time. I was half that she did.

"Morning." I said to the boy that was laying face down into the black and white swirl patterned rug in the living room.

"Morning...." He spoke. His voice was raspy but did phase me. It was my mom that was phased. Her cheeks turned a slight pink but she quickly looked at the time on her phone.

"I should probably get going. Love you, Hun. Have a good day at work." My mom said and before I knew it the door slammed shut causing Louis to jump and be at my side in a split second.

"So... How am I gonna get to Parker Publishing?" Louis asked scratching the back of his neck.

"I work there so I can just take you. Kenzie should have your car shouldn't she?" I asked taking a bite out of a sweet red apple.

"Okay... What's it like working there?" He asked. He was propping himself up on his elbows on the counter top. His hair was sticking up in some places and he looked like he could fall back asleep standing up.

"It really is amazing. Speaking of work... I need to go get ready." I said passing Louis and tossing the core of my apple into the black trash bin and walking back into my room.

After my shower I put on my undergarments. A black bra and black panties. I put on a dark navy blue dress. It stopped just at mid thigh. I curled my hair and let it fall just above my breasts. I put on my usual eye liner and mascara. I grabbed my black heels from yesterday and slipped them on in the living room.

When Louis walked out of the bathroom he was wearing a white skin tight V neck shirt and black skinny jeans. I could see the black ink swirling on his tan skin through his shirt. I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a text message. It was from Yossr.

*Hey, you alright?* She asked.

*Hey. Yeah I'm fine. I'm about to leave for work. Let Kenzie know that Louis is gonna be coming with me since I work where your group hangs out* I replied quickly.

*Okay! :)* Yossr said and I didn't reply.

I grabbed my keys and waited at the door while Louis put on his black converse.

I got another text message.

*Hey. I'll see you in a little bit. Sorry about last night. Xx*

I looked at the ID and saw "Harry" at the top of the conversation.

*Don't worry about it. I'll see you later.* I replied.

I looked up and saw Louis looking over my shoulder at my phone. I quickly turned the screen off and shoved it in my black bag.

He grinned. "So your talking to him..." That was all he said before walking past me and out to my car.

*** At the Office ***

Louis quickly jumped out of my car and ran over to Kenzie. He gave her a small but passionate kiss and started talking to her like there was no tomorrow.

Harry spotted me and jogged over to me. "How come your never answered my text?" He asked. His breath was coming out in short huffs.

-Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Vote please!

*Ginny*