Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Adam’s P.O.V

I watched Sam’s perfect body walk away and even though I couldn’t see her face I saw how red her ears were. She was extremely cute.

The rest of the day went by I had two classes which I completely  ignored, as I was walking to the senior parking lot there she was talking to Ryan leaning against her car and batting her eyelashes at him. She didn’t look the least bit awkward and I was jealous of that. But he knew just as well as the rest of us that I was better for Sam then he was, I was better for Sam than any other guy in our school. I actually don’t care that’s she’s a virgin I mean I would want to do it with her , but I don’t care. Ryan on the other hand made it clear to us that he would never get with Sam because of the whole virgin and waiting thing.

I walked up the Sam and put my arm around her shoulder, and kissed her on the cheek just so that Ryan would know she is mine.

“Hey babe.” I said

She blushed and tucked a strand of loose hair behind her hair.

“Hi.” She said looking me in the eyes with her bright blue glittering eyes her lips were so pink and looked so soft and sweet, I just wanted to kiss her so badly

“Sam we should probably head to the studio.” Ryan said

Where were they going? Sam was supposed to hangout with me after school today

“Go Where?” I asked Sam.

“Oh well um I got a call and they want Ryan and I to do some more shot for the lingerie magazine.” Sam said

Ugh here is the problem with getting with a girl who is a model  is that she was modeling next to guys that she were quote on quote sexy.

I can deal with her modeling next to strangers that are most likely gay (no offence to gay people not stereotyping.) But Ryan who is after her, a player always gets the girl and is defiantly not gay rubbing up on Sam while she wears the skimpiest of outfits, and has to drape all over her. UGH that was going to be the death of me.

“Oh well um do you want to meet up after?” I asked

GEESH SOUND LIKE A GIRL A LITTLE BIT MORE I DARE YOU(SARCASIM)

“The shot might be going really late tonight so don’t wait up I will bring Sam home in one piece unscratched.” Ryan said with a sly smirk on his face.

“Bye.” She put her hand up for a high five, and I just chuckled at her, and took her hand and pulled her in for a kiss it lasted longer than I expected and I liked the idea of that. The idea of kissing her longer her thin body against mine. The fact she was taller than most girls, but still shorter than me, and looked amazing. Her arms wrapped around me, and my hands slid to her hips around to her butt. I felt her stiffen up, but quickly recover.