21A-Nevermore

~*~

"Acta non verba"

-

"Deeds, not words"

~*~
21A

I woke up curled in the sheets next to Zach his arm around my bare waist, last night was the best night of my life. The threat of the plan hangs over my head but nothing could take away how happy I am right now. He loves me. It made it even more painful for what's ahead.

Zach looked cute when he was sleeping, completely innocent pillow lines across his face. I reached up with my hand and moved his fringe off his forehead. His nest of frankly sex hair and bed hair, curtesy of myself running my fingers through it. My head lay on his chest listening to his beating heart before laying a kiss above his beating muscle. It speeds up slightly, I know he's awake I just don't want to move.

I never wanted this moment to end, it would mean that the day would have to start, the plan would have to take place. I had hit the final nail in my coffin the other night by taking the life of each of the gang leaders partners, they were just as guilty as them. I've finally pushed them over the edge, they were wanting blood. My blood. Preferably splattered over the pavement.

"You awake?" we say in unison before laughing.

The sound echoed through the empty house, the guys having stayed at base to go over the final plan. Or their version rather. With newfound energy I raise my head up meeting Isaacs smiling face, sending jolts down to the pit of my stomach.

He leans forward kissing me in the forehead and the cheek before he buries his head in the crook of my neck. His breath sends goose bumps along my skin, his kisses uncoiling me. If he stared this now we would never leave this bed any time soon although that was the more appealing option to the plan.

"If you start that we are going to be so late this morning." I warn him

"I like the sound of that" he begins kissing me, pushing himself up over me leaning on his elbows.

"Couldn't agree more." I smirk.

~*~

We are so fucking late it's unbelievable. I told him but I guess I can't resist him anymore after waiting too long. I can feel the embarrassment radiating from Zach as we sneakily try to enter the meeting room. But luck wasn't in our favour as the door squeaked open drawing attention to us. Everyone's eyes immediately cut over to us, almost all the guys raise their eyebrows in mocking like they know what we did while Boss just smirks.

"Glad you both could finally join us." I would never live this down, just another thing that they can annoy me about.

We both quietly make our way to two empty seats with Zach's hand linked in mine. His parents zone in on our joined hands. Brenda suppresses a squeal while Dr Hempstead just shakes his head. Vi pats me on the back as I sit down beside him, Ace nods in approval while Cort focuses on the food in the centre of the table.

"Now that we're all here I can start explaining the plan." Boss gives me a flat look while I raise my hands in surrender.

"If all goes well tonight this could mean the end of all seven of them hunting you. We have already agreed on our roles prior and are willing." He walks around the table "Ghost has delivered the final push so they will all be wanting her blood instead of them paying attention to you." He flaps his arm towards me indicating me to fill them in.