08 - Cumulating Feelings

~*~

"Sensim amor sensus occupat"
-
"Slowly but surely love takes over the senses"

~*~
08

The First Week after

It was a week after you know the whole blood splatter Carrie thing. The uproar from the next few days after it was so worth it. Not that I meant it. We all know I'd never do that. On purpose. The entire school is a light with the gossip that she was bathed in the blood of the non-innocents. With that came the more stupid theories.

"The guy was a bomber that went wrong so she got bathed."

"It was an animal rights attack, I knew that fur coat she had was real."

Let's say that Michelle isn't exactly pleased that she herself had become the cataract of all the attention. Not good attention, the bad kind she usually liked all the attention but this is pissing her off. It was her own dose of karma as she's treated like the rest of us as usually she's the one that's usually making the rumours.

I suppose this equals a taste of her own medicine. But I shouldn't be that cruel, I've never actually had a conversation with her but I have seen how she treated others. I probably should ignore her for the time being and focus on my job. I've been working hard since that night in protecting his family. I think they were beginning to notice slightly but I have to hope that they weren't.

A couple more tutoring sessions with Isaac had went on. I'm beginning to not find him annoying as I first thought. Which is weird I admit. He's beginning to become a... must I admit. Acquaintance. He's showing some slight improvement in that he wasn't being a complete dipshit like the first week. But we'll see how that goes...

The Third Week

The whole blood sacrifice thing has died down in the past week much to my dismay. But gossip was only really top here for roughly a week at a time. In a way that was comforting if you were the run of the gossip mill. Every week there is something new for them to feed on. I hated them for that. Despised them.

I still have those feelings in my stomach from whenever Michelle touched Isaac. I have no idea where it's coming from. I just thought it was bad food that made my stomach flip flop but now I'm not so sure. I hated not knowing.

It's one of my worse qualities, I couldn't wait for anything or not know anything. Getting to know Zach better isn't helping the matter at hand. For the life of me I couldn't figure any of this out and one thing I 'm sure of is that I wasn't going to the guys with this.

Isaac is steadily improving in his studies, I was beginning to become proud. His grades were coming up bit by bit by each test, going from an F and going upwards through the grades. In no time he'll be at the top level.

Nothing much else happened than the usual, protecting his family then repeating. The guys have begun to help me out as it was too much for one person to protect an entire family. So far not much moves had been done towards them but if it did we would be there to stop it.

I have to it was my job.

The Sixth Week

I am in deep shit. Knee deep in fucking shit. I wanted to cry. And I never did that. No matter how much I wanted to sometimes. Everything up to now made sense, the weird feelings in my stomach, when Michelle touched him, whenever he spoke. I 'm beginning to like him and I admit it's scaring me.