Rule#7 || Trip to Kyoto

Start from the beginning

I realized what He's playing and played along with him.

" Well.. Karma-kun, it looks like you're right. He probably knows everyone will not make it to the top 50 so he decided that to run away.. Heh~ What a scaredy cat you are... " I smirked

It looks like everyone realize what we're doing and decided to play along.

"What? Were you scares Sensei?"

" Then, you should be honest and told us you know~ "

" Yeah..You know, like telling us ' I want to run away because I'm scared' "

" Nuyaa~ I'm not scared! There's no way I'll run away!" He said and we all laughed.

#End of Flashback

And now, Here I am. Sitting on my desk listening everyone who talked about trip to Kyoto. I heard we must make a grup consist 6 or 7 people.

Mah... I don't really care whose grup I'm in.

" Shirahashi-san... "

I looked up to see Nagisa standing in front of me. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. " Yes? Do you need something? "

He carressed his cheeks, " Etto.. would you mind join our groups for the trip to Kyoto? "

Hmm...

This might be interesting.

" Sure.. "

I see his smile as he grab my hand and dragged me to his group. I see Kanzaki, Kayano, Sugino, Akabane, and Okuda.

Nagisa walked towards his groups, " Minna! I successfully bring her! "

So.. this is planned huh..

Kanzaki walked towards me and bow with Okuda, " Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ne.. Shirahashi-san.. "

I bowed back at them, " Mah.. yoroshiku.. and just please call me by my name and I'll call yours.. "

They smiled and Koro-sensei entered the classroom

" Geez.. you've practically started your third year and this time you supervising the trip. How ridiculous.. " He said as our attention turmed to the HUGE bag beside him.

" Sensei isn't interested at all.. " He wiped his sweat from hos forehead as we started yelling at him, " You're giddy over it! Aren't you!? "

" For a school trip your bag is way too big!!!! "

" And you've got things you obviously don't need!!!! "

Koro-sensei had some pink blush oh his cheeks, " Ehehe.. I've been found out .. Well, I'm looking forward for going to the trip with you all... So, I'm really excited! "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

We were sitting around listening to Karasuma-sensei as he briefing us about assissanation that we are going to do in there with an hired assassin that the agency hired.

Bitch-sensei complained about us beimg childish just going on a trip to Kyoto as everyone just make a plan and Bitch-sensei felt left out as she pull out the gun, " Don't talk like you've fun without me!!! "

And then, Koro-sensei entered and handed us the school trip guide and it was really heavy but I'm already used to this kind of thing so I carrying it easily like it was just a feather.

" Heh~ so you're strong huh? Mi-ya-ko-chan?? " Said a redhead beside me with a smirk. I just smirked at him and said, " Well.. maybe that's because you're to weak A-ka-ba-ne-kun.. " I saw he glanced at me in annoyance and i laughed inwardly.