[1] All Over Again

Start from the beginning

I quickly took a shower, changing into a simple outfit. I wore three quarter sweatpants, a white tank top and a grey cardigan over it.

 I wore three quarter sweatpants, a white tank top and a grey cardigan over it

No, i wasn't dressing up. I normally dressed this comfortably at home anyway. I tied my hair into a messy bun. And no, I don't mean one of those buns that were perfectly messy. I mean an actual messy bun. Parts of my hair poked out. I didn't like the term 'messy bun' only because it was now made a thing to be perfected. Like an actual technique. I found it ridiculous actually.

I laid in bed, using my phone as I texted my friends.

Group Chat :
Jessica : Okay, tell me you aren't actually excited to see your brother's hot friends.

Me : Hot? As in Demonic? Satanic? Hot as in the place in the fiery pits of hell where they belong? Then yes. I'm not excited. They're terrible, remember?

Eun-chae : I'm sure they've matured... right? I mean it's been 10 years.

Yumi : You never know I guess.

Jina : Dibs on Yugyeom, i think his name was?,  though. He has the dancing skills of an angel.

Jang-mi : We are not taking dibs on the boys! Off limits guys! Remember what happened Jina.

Me : What?

Yumi : You had this huge crush on one of them. I think he was the eldest.

Me : Lol. That 'crush' probably disintegrated along with the image of me having an actual brother.

Jessica : Yah. She's cold-blooded.

Yumi : You can't blame her

Eun-chae : Very true.

Jina : Hwaiting Emily!

Yeo-jin : You can do this!

Me : Easy for you to say. Boys melt at your feet.

"Emily! Come down here! The boys are here!" Jackson shouts. As if the boyish banter wasn't a sign enough. I groan, lazily getting up from my bed as I straightened my top. I tied my hair into a regular ponytail, leaving my phone on my bed.

I went to the kitchen, where I inferred for them to be. I opened the door and their conversation grew silent. I crossed my arms, looking at my brother with an unamused expression . "Woah.. Emily. Puberty hit you." One of them says. I look all of them.

Well, they didn't look as demonic as they did 10 years ago. "Well, I don't think she remembers you guys. Introduce yourselves." Jackson says. I interrupt them with a scoff. "Oh. I remember all of you. I remember everything. So let's try not to bump into each other as much as possible. Okay?" I asked, turning around to see my Dad. "Emily." He scolds.

What? He was so proud of the thought of me bashing their skulls in like an hour ago.

"Sorry boys. She's always been one to hold a grudge." He says. I sigh, walking towards my room only to be pulled back. I whine, trying to escape from my Dad's grip. "What do you want me to do? Forgive these... people." I asked, raising an eyebrow. "A nice greeting." He says.

"Hi. You already know my name. I still hate all of you. I wish I never met any of you." I spat, as I looked at their shocked expressions. I finally wiggle out of my Dad's grip as I storm off to my room, slamming the door behind me.