Harry let out a sigh and held onto my wrist, gently. "I've got things to do. And I want us to stay here for the weekend so we can have some privacy. Don't worry, I won't leave you alone. Gordo will guard the door."

"And when will you come back? What will I do?" I almost shout.

"Keep yourself busy." Harry said, resting his hands on my shoulders; which I learned that he loves to touch.

"By doing...?" I asked kind of harsh. I don't want to stay here. I'm already bored thinking about it.

"I don't know! I won't be gone too long." Harry said. He let go of me and put a hand through his hair and I heard him whisper, "I don't even want to go."

I gave up in my persuasion to get Harry to stay with me, so I took a few steps back and let out a long sigh. "Okay, fine. Leave me. Go." I shooed him.

"Gisele." Harry breathed in my ear. His hard chest hovered my upper back and he placed his hands on my hips, letting his chin rest on my shoulder.

I stared at the wall and looked at my fancy shoes. "I just don't like the feeling of being alone. I've felt it before and I don't like it."

Harry let out a chuckle and backed away from me. "Oh, and here I thought you might've liked me."

I turn around to face him, a smile almost appearing on my face. "What makes you say that?" I tease.

"Well, you're right I can't be too sure, you didn't say you love me back..."

The thought of actaully finding happiness in this moment dissapeared and I didn't respond, I couldn't respond. I felt bad for not loving him... is that wierd? I put my head down and looked at my fingers, awkwardly.

"See. I'll see you tonight Gisele." Harry said, as he walked out the room. I followed behind him and watched him leave the house, clearly he was fustrated. 

"Bye!" I shouted as he soon stepped out the front door. He turned around to give me a weak smile.

I looked around the new house and decided this would be the best time to explore. I puffed and walked out of the room. I stepped into the living room and there were many sofas, vases and flowers. I walked over to a big, white kitchen and noticed that every utensil and decoration was made of glass. It looked like everything was an ice sculpture.

There were many doors all around the house, and I opened a few only to see that they were empty. I'm sure Harry has barely ever come here.

It was around ten o'clock and the sky outside was pitch black. All the cleaning ladies were gone; but since I was bored I had helped them clean a bit; I looked through some books that were used for decoration and I walked all around the inside of the house four times, and it's quite enormous. I chatted with Gordo, my outdoor security guard for the night and I served him water, then I took a shower.

I was bored out of my mind.

After my shower, I found out that Harry had brought a suitcase of clothing for the both of us, which I was thankful for. I would hate to sleep in the outfit from earlier. I looked for clothes in the suitcase, but I only found lingerie.

I almost laugh out loud. Lingerie? Does Harry want to have intercourse? I've never even thought of sexing him. I sat on the floor with my towel wrapped around my body and laid my head against the wall.

Do I want to have intercourse with Harry?

I was taken back from my thoughts when I heard two men talking outside the bedroom. I looked through the suitcase once again and I pull out a white t-shirt of Harrys and a silky red robe that he packed for me.