Done With You [54]

The moment they arrived outside the airport, Jack unbuckled his seatbelt. He glanced over to Felix who grinned at him in return.

"Again, thank you for driving me." Jack said.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Felix grinned. "Tell him I said hi when you get back, and just take good care of him."

"Yeah, will do." Jack replied. "I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer but... Maybe we can play some video games together over Skype again one of these days."

"Yeah, that would be awesome! Well, see you Jack!" Felix said, sharing a quick hug with the Irishman, before he climbed out of the car and slammed the door shut. Jack waved goodbye, before running towards the airport, going as fast as his legs could take him.

He ended up having to pay for a new ticket, seeing as he hadn't planned on leaving to go back to America for at least a couple of days. But he didn't care, he HAD to see Mark and it didn't bother him in the slightest. He just hoped the flight would be quite pleasant and that he wouldn't be sat next to some annoying person for at least a few hours.

****

Mark exhaled, sitting at his computer desk with a frown upon his face. He had probably been sitting in his recording room for awhile, not even talking to Matt or Ryan. Honestly, he was just frustrated.

He knew that maybe he couldn't have paid as much attention to Matt and Ryan as he could, but... He had lived with them for such a long time now. Jack had only moved in not that long ago, so was it really such a big deal that Mark was paying more attention to Jack and not them? He felt like it was unfair, that they could have at least been a lot more forgiving. But they weren't.

Mark turned in his chair when he heard a light knock at his recording room door. He sighed, knowing it was probably one of them two, coming to rub it in his face even more that they were moving out.

"What?" Mark called out, causing the door to slowly open, Ryan then showing up past the door. Mark crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

"Uh, hey. Me and Matt were just looking through a bunch of shit and... We're not completely sure what stuff is yours and what's ours, so... Do you wanna help out and... You know."

Mark narrowed his eyes, obviously seeming annoyed.

"I don't know, Ryan. I don't care. Just... Take whatever the hell you think is yours."

"Uh, look, Mark it's not that hard. And besides, I don't think you'd like me or Matt just taking whatever we wanted."

"Well, it's your fucking problem. You're the ones who want to move out." Mark snapped, glaring. Ryan crossed his own arms, staring back at Mark.

"It's not our fault that... I don't know, you just don't seem as interested in being friends with us anymore. And it's not fun, having to edit for you, yet it feels like we're not even friends with you anymore."

"Excuse me that I like to spend time with my god damn boyfriend." Mark spat back. "Unlike you guys, I see you everyday. But with Jack, I only got to see him now and then, with him living all the way in Ireland. So can you really blame me for wanting to spend time with him?"

"I get that, Mark. We both do. But--" Before Ryan got the chance to finish, there was a knock at the door. Mark just simply rolled his eyes again as he got out his seat.

"Whatever. I'm going to get the door." Mark muttered, pushing past Ryan. Ryan said nothing, but just followed after him as he went to go open the door.

"Mark, just--"

"Not now, Ryan." Mark interrupted him, not even turning to look at him as he opened the door. Mark's hazel brown eyes widened in surprise when he saw just who was standing at their front door. The green haired man smiled, seeing the look on his face.

"Hi Mark!"

"Jack?! Wh-- What?! What are you doing here? Weren't you with Felix?"

"Yeah, but--" Jack started as Mark allowed him to come inside. "--I couldn't enjoy myself knowing how upset you sounded." Jack murmured, then looking over Mark's shoulder to spot Ryan.

"Hey, Jack..." Ryan waved, feeling a little awkward, knowing he was aware of what was happening. Jack waved back.

"Hey..."

"Hey, who was knocking at the door?" Matt's voice spoke, as he entered the room, his eyebrows raising when he saw Jack. Oh! Hey, Jack."

"So... You guys are movin' out, huh...?" Jack questioned, folding his arms. Matt and Ryan looked at each other, just slightly shrugging.

"Well... I guess..." Matt replied.

"So... If you're movin' out... I'm assuming you're not editing for Mark either. So, who are you gonna be editing for now?" Jack wondered.

"Uh... The Grumps." Ryan answered honestly.

"What?! Seriously?!" Mark cried, an obvious sound of anger in his voice. "So, hold on! How long have you guys been planning this?! Did they already know you'd be leaving me or something?! The fuck!? I can't believe you guys! Or them! Why wouldn't they tell me?!"

"Mark, maybe they really didn't know the whole situation." Jack shrugged. Mark shook his head, dismissing Jack's suggestion. He continued to glare at the two.

"Bulllllshit! They obviously did! Well, fine. Whatever! I get it! I mean, sure I was hurt by the fact that you wanted to leave. But you just had to be real assholes, didn't you?"

"Us, assholes?!" Matt cried. "Mark, I think right now you're talking about yourself. I mean, can you even hear yourself right now?!"

"Can everyone just shut the fuck up?!" Jack shouted, silencing everyone. "Look, Mark, I get that you're upset about it all. But you shouldn't jump to conclusions. That's really going to make you lose friends, doing things like that."

"How do we know I'm jumping to conclusions? I bet I'm right on the fucking money. They had planned this ages ago, and no one told me shit."

"Because we knew you wouldn't fucking take it well no matter how or when we told you. You'd still be mad!" Ryan argued.

"Whatever... I'm done with this, with both of you." Mark spat. "Just go ahead, finish moving out, and go edit for the fucking Grumps."

Jack opened his mouth to speak, to say something. To try and make the situation better. But before he got the chance, Mark stormed out of the room in a huff. Jack glanced at Ryan and Matt who both frowned his way. Jack gave them a sad smile, before they both left the room to continue packing, leaving Jack alone with his thoughts...