No Paranoia [52]

"You think we would have learned from last time." Jack nervously chuckled as he sat next to Felix on a small chair in front of a camera. Felix smirked, opening up the box which contained the electric shock device inside.

"Dont be such a little bitch!" Felix joked, deciding to attatch it to his nose.

"Right, I guess you're going first?" Jack said, looking towards the camera.

"Obviously, since you're not gonna do it. But anyway, let me start the fucking video!"

"Start the video then!" Jack laughed, looking back towards the camera, which had Brad behind it, pressing a button on it to start the recording.

"Hey, how's it goin' bros? My name is Pewdiepie and I am here with... Jacksepticeyeeeee!"

"Don't you mean green Pewdiepie?"

"Yeah, totally." Felix replied. "Anyway, you guys probably remember awhile ago where we did this challenge..."

"...Which was fuckin' stupid." Jack interrupted him.

"...And we are here to play it again! Yay!"

"Yay... I'm filled with so much joy and excitement to have my sweet tasty nips fucking electrified." Jack continued, an obvious grin on his face.

"You remember how to play, right?" Felix started, holding the Bop It toy in his hand. Jack rolled his eyes.

"Course I know how to play. Only problem is it'll probably fuck me over like it did last time."

"Well, we'll see, won't we?" Felix smirked, hitting his hand to start up the toy.

The way this thing worked, is that you have to follow its instructions, doing the exact thing you had to do. And the twist of all of it, was that it you failed, they used the shocking device to shock one another. Jack sat, watching Felix closely as he so far, made no mistakes.

"Whip it!" The voice from the toy exclaimed, telling Felix his next move. However for some reason, he hesitated, fucking up and ending his turn.

"What the fuck?! No, that's bullshit I did it!" Felix cried. Jack just simply shook his head, smiling, as he activated the shocker, causing Felix to let out a loud yelp and slightly flail his arms around. Jack giggled, as Brad and Michael were also watching from behind the camera, trying to contain their laughter.

"Alright, you may be laughing now. But just you wait, you little Irish bitch." Felix grinned, removing the clamps from his nose and handing them to Jack, who took a moment to think of where to put them.

"Just put them on you freaking potato!" Felix complained.

"Alright! Shut the fuck up!" Jack shot back, laughing, as he casually lifted up his shirt to attatch the clamps to himself.

"My nips are gonna be twisty fresh after this." Jack joked, pulling down his shirt and taking the toy into his hand, a look of regret on his face.

"I am so not ready for this..." Jack admitted shamefully, hitting the toy so he could start the game.

Luckily, this time, he didn't end up fucking up the moment it told Jack to "Bop It", but the game was nerve wracking to say the least. Any mistake could be made, and it would be then that he'd be screaming to the heavens, because one of his best friends decided to electrocute the fuck out of him.

But just like Felix, after some successful tries, he ended up failing, also ending his turn.

"Dafuq?! I did it! I did-- ARGHHH!!" Jack flipped out, feeling Felix electrocute him. "Fuck! That hurts a lot more than I remember! God damn it..."

Decisions [Septiplier]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें