Dinner [1]

"Who here ships Mark with... Ken!" Felix goofily joked.

A few cheers were heard from the crowd of people - maybe like two or three people.

"Okay... Who ships Mark with... Me?" He continued, reacting surprised when he actually heard a few more cheers than before. But now, was the for the thing everyone was waiting for him to ask.

"Alright... Well, who ships Mark with... Jack!" He said, and that's the point in time where a LOT of people in the crowd went wild.

You see, it wasn't rare for this to happen on panels when Mark and Jack were on one together. Especially with people constantly shipping them with every chance they got. But you see, there's just some problems with that.

First off, the obvious thing was that, neither of them were gay. That was just a fact.

Secondly, they both had girlfriends. Who, by the way, were both extremely pretty and actually went together well with Mark and Jack. Sure, Septiplier was all fun and laughs...

Until you get those fans that ship it so hard, they'd try to force you together.

Both Mark and Jack just sort of laughed about it, going along with the joke like they usually did. It was amusing, even for them. But at the same time, they were just fueling something they wish would calm down a little. Sure, maybe that was partly their fault.

However, if they never fueled it, they'd probably get constantly bothered about it either way. So, they couldn't really win.

But the whole Septiplier thing aside, the panel was a blast, and it was a lot of fun. Jack really did wish that these events came around more often, rather than just a few panels every year.

"That was a funny panel!" Signe laughed, as she hooked her fingers with Jack's and they swayed their hands back and forth as they walked beside Mark, Amy, Ken and Felix. They all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah.. I'm fuckin' hungry though." Jack whined.

"Well, at least we're going to get dinner. I hope Marzia and Mary are gonna get there before us. Maybe they should have come to the panel with us." Felix commented, as they continued walking in their group.

"Neh, it'll be fine." Ken said. "We'll meet 'em there."

****

Arriving at their next destination, the group all sat down at a large table, Mark next to Amy, Jack next to Signe, Felix next to Marzia with Ken next to Mary. They were honestly all quite starving after the long day they had had, so it was nice to just go and get something to eat.

Once they had all chosen what they wanted, they all happily broke into conversation, a lot of laughs here and there.

During the meal, Mark was getting a call from Wade on his phone, so he decided to answer it, putting it on speakerphone so everyone could converse with him.

"Hey guys!" Both Molly's and Wade's voice spoke on the phone, greeting everyone.

"Hey Wade! Hey Molly!" Felix said.

"So, how are you guys enjoying the engaged life, Wade?" Mark grinned.

"Well, to tell the truth it doesn't feel all that different." Molly said. "I think it probably won't hit us again until we're actually married."

"Awhh... You guys are so cute." Amy said.

"Hey, we could say the same about you and Mark." Signe giggled beside Jack, causing both Amy and Mark to share a glance and then slightly laugh.

Jack beamed at the two, feeling really happy for his best friend. He remembered the day when Mark and Amy had first gotten together, and since then he thought they were just so precious with one another.

It seemed to put Mark in a better place too. Because Mark ended up going through a pretty bad break up the year previous with another girl, and he was honestly quite torn up about it. It was probably a good few months until he had seen Mark acting like himself again. And then he met Amy, and the two had just kinda hit it off.

He hoped the best for the couple, and hoped that they'd maybe even move in together, like he and Signe had. That would be a pretty killer idea, and in his opinion, he saw the two, with the way they acted around each other, as meant to be. He ships it.

After the group had had their meals, continued their conversations and then went to leave, they all went their separate ways to go to their hotel rooms.

"Ughh.. I'm so tired!" Jack pouted, as he flopped back onto the bed with a loud sigh. Signe giggled as she took off her jacket and hung it up on a hanger.

"You sounds like a child." She laughed, walking over towards him and towering over him to give him a kiss. "It was a busy day though."

"Yeah, it sure was... Can't wait to go back home tomorrow." Jack said, gazing up at his girlfriend.

"Same. Though, I do like coming here to L.A and getting to see the others. It's a shame we live so far away from everyone."

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Jack agreed, sitting up to take off his shoes, coat and beanie. Signe also took off her own shoes and the two happily snuggled into bed, feeling themselves start to relax.

"Did you see the way Amy looked at Mark though?" Signe whispered. "They're so damn adorable."

"Yeah, I agree." Jack nodded, grinning. "I'm really happy for him that he found her."

"Yeah, me too." Signe answered.

For the rest of the evening, the couple just decided to lie in bed as they spoke, whilst also watching what was on TV. At some point, they were starting to get much more exhausted, so they decided to call it a night.

After each having a shower and dressing into their sleepwear, they both once again cuddled up in bed to go to sleep. Jack took off his glasses, putting them on the nightstand beside their bed.

"Love you, Sean..." Signe sleepily mumbled as she felt herself drifting off. Jack smiled, kissing the top of her hair, before closing his eyes too.

"Love ya too, Signe."