Time [43]

"Wpshh! Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to a vlog! I haven't done one in awhile, so I thought it would be nice to sit down and do one to sort of talk to you guys and tell you what's going on. What you've probably already noticed is that, my room looks different!" Jack said, spinning around in his chair before facing back towards the camera.

"And you WOULD be correct, it does look different, well-- I still have all the usual foam sound padding on the walls but... I no longer have a shelf behind me or anythin' like that, and you're probably wondering why." He continued.

"And I knew I probably should have addressed this earlier, like I had originally planned. But I was really busy with a bunch of shit. I was-- Well, we'll get into why I was busy after I've spoken about the big main thing."

"So, the reason for my room looking different, it's because I no longer live in that apartment. I'm... Not really going to go into detail about why I'm not livin' there anymore... Well, there's probably not much harm in sayin' why. I was kicked out, to put it honestly and bluntly. Why and how? I don't really know, but... It just happened I guess."

"But you don't have to worry, as you can see, I'm not homeless. I'm not living in some cardboard box somewhere, like Steve over there." Jack joked, pointing off camera. "Hey, what the fuck are you doin' here! Get the fuck out, Steve! No, this vlog isn't about you, not today! ...Stupid bastard."
"But anyway, where am I stayin', is probably the question on your mind right now. And I, am currently in L.A! I'm stayin' at Mark's house! At least, until I maybe find somewhere else, I don't really know yet because... Ryan and Matt live here too and I don't want to feel like I'm intruding too much on their lives or... That I'm trying to take their place or anythin' as the new 'roommate' I guess... But yeah, this is where I'm gonna be for awhile so... Yay for those of you who are in L.A I guess! Maybe I'll run into some of you!"

"But yeah, so hopefully you guys won't be so confused about why things have suddenly changed behind me. But that's pretty much why. I do admit, I'm probably gonna miss livin' in Ireland but... There's no definite chance that I'll always be livin' here. But we'll have to see. You never know what the future may hold! Anyway, that was pretty much what I wanted to let you guys know about, so I better end the video before I start rambling on... Thank you guys so much for watching this video! If you LIKED it, PUNCH that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! And, high fives all 'round. Wpshh! Wpshh! Thank you guys and I will see you dudes, in the next video!!" Jack cried, finishing his video and pumping his arms up into the air. Hopefully that video was going to clear everything up and was going to eliminate any possible confusion...

Right...

****

It was right in the middle of recording another video, when Jack felt a hand on his shoulder, almost making his heart jump right out of his chest. He snatched his headphones off his head, turning around to let out a sigh of relief, seeing it was just Mark.

"By Jaysus you scared the livin' shit out of me!" Jack whined, Mark chuckling in response with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry." He spoke. "I just came by because I was wondering if you had looked at your Twitter since your last update video."

"Huh, what do you mean?" Jack frowned.

"Just look." Was all Mark simply said, causing a confused Jack to turn back around in his chair, pausing his game and going onto Twitter.

He went over to his last post, where he had posted a tweet for his newest video, like he always did with every video. And the comments were definitely going quite mad.

"OMG YOU'RE STAYING WITH MARK?!" One said.

"IKR! SEPTIPLIER AWAY!" A reply answered.

"Wait, if you're staying at Mark's, then where is Signe?"

"I was wondering that too."

Comment after comment, a lot of them just being "Septiplier" related comments while a lot of the other ones were questioning whether or not Signe was staying with him or not. Because, of course. Jack never said that they had broken up. People still believed they were together.

"You never told them, did you?" Mark wondered, not sounding angry or sad. Just sounding like he generally wondered. Jack shrugged.

"I never really found a good time to bring it up." Jack admitted. "Though... Do you think it would be a good idea?"

"What?"

"To tell people I'm no longer with Signe. Fans aren't stupid, Mark. It won't take people long to come to the conclusion that WE are together. How suspicious would that look? Oh look, Jack broke up with Signe and now he's livin' with Mark. That's exactly what people will think."

"Who cares?" Mark replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Jack, there's already a whole fanbase that practically believed we were dating when we weren't, every time you came to visit me. It's just going to be the same thing." Mark spoke.

"Besides, you guys broke up months ago, and you could just say that. Just make a post or something and say exactly what you said. That you couldn't find the time to tell everyone."

"I guess I could do that..." Jack responded, with a small nod. "I'm just worried, y'know? Of people finding out the truth... I know it's been awhile since we've been together already but... I'm just not ready to start tellin' people yet."

"Yeah, I get what you mean." Mark agreed. "Me neither. But we'll say in our own time, we don't have anyone exactly forcing us to confess, as no one really ACTUALLY knows the truth."

Which was true. People believed they were together, but they didn't necessarily know that it was for real. It was what they wanted to be real, little did all their fans know that it was. And he honestly thought it was only a matter of time from here on out before people discovered them and what they really were to each other. Only a matter of time...