3 Brothers (44)

Okaay. I have writers block. So now I dont know how to move things along to the end, which I DO have planned out. e_e Any suggestions? Vote and comment PLEASE.

(Damien's POV)

I smiled at the view of Cage's realisation.

He had just found out that my father had chosen Alexis for my queen.

I didnt know why he had done it though, seeing as he was supposed to make them think he was on their side. But with monsters, who knows?

Alexis was a very good choice though, she was beautiful, sweet, innocent and pure.

All the things I wanted.

I should ask father why though, it was a pretty odd decision.

I walked away from the window to the human world and started walking up to my fathers throne room, I couldnt help thinking of how he was going to betray them all though, and how when Cage got here, he would try excessively to destroy me.

I smiled at the thought and then my thoughts drifted off to Alexis again.

It was bliss just thinking of her, she was perfect in every way and I dont think I had seen a girl so beautiful. There was my mother but she hardly counted seeing as I was related to her, plus she wasnt exactly with us right now.

I soon got to the desolate throne room and walked in to find my father and brother sitting near the twisted windows, playing chess.

Without looking up my father murmered "Greetings Damien." And moved one of the black chess peices.

My brother, Lucas looked over to me and his face seemed to light up.

"Damien!" He got up and practically ran towards me.

"Hello father, Lucas." I caught Lucas in a hug and smiled warmly at him.

He seemed too innocent and nice to be a son of the devil, but that was all a facade. Really he was sly, cunning and manipulative. He also would slit your throat in a second if you thought bad of him, no matter how important you were to him, ofcourse with one exception, me.

He only showed his bad side to me, as we trusted each other with things like that.

I dont think even my own father knew about his lurking evil.

"How are you Damien?" He smiled at me.

"I am well, I just wanted to ask father about something." I looked over to where he was sitting and he smiled at me.

"You want to know why I chose her."

I swear the old guy knew me too well.

Lucas looked at us both and randomly yelled "Im gunna go eat."

I grinned at him and he ran out the room, leaving me and my father alone.

I walked over to father and sat down next to him.

"Why?" I asked

"Alexis is a very suitable girl. Shes beautiful, intelligent and all the things I know you want."

"But she is Cage's lover."

"She is also Jackal's."

"Oh. I see. So your going to make them think that your protecting her from each?" I started to catch on slowly.

"Yes, I will tell Cage that Jackal was planning to kill her, and Jackal that Cage was. I shall make them think that I am only trying to help." He smirked and his cheeks split even more.

"Ah. What about after the war?"

"Its all about choices Damien, remember that" and with that he was gone again.

"I hate it when he does that." I growled out loud.

..................................................................................................................................................................