3 Brothers (19)

(Cage's POV)

"CAGE WTF!" Conn bellowed in anger

Me and Eric were already in stiches.

Conn stumbled into the room, his hair seemed to glow

We paused for a second then looked at him, then at each other.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" We both were shreiking like chicks with laughter.

Omfg. He looks so retarded. LOL.

He roared with anger, then started shuddering

FUCK

"CONN CALM DOWN!" Eric yelled

Too late.

His hair seemed to grow longer and darker, apart from the bleached bit, very very fast and his skin turned a sick grey colour.His nails grew longer and sharper and his teeth grew longer and sharper as he bellowed with rage. His eyes shone black with purple glints and he grew taller and more musclure, his wings shot out of his back, his clothes fell off in tatters, except his jeans which where only slighty split up the sides. Thank Lucifer.

"BAIL!" I yelled louder than Eric

He didnt need telling twice, he ran through the bathroom door, and I could hear the window opening.

I shuddered quickly and changed into my original form.

Conn ran at me and grabbed my shoulders, throwing me into the wall hard.

I growled in irritance and wrapped my arm round his neck, I ran behind him and got him in a headlock.

"CONN CALM DOWN NOW! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" I bellowed into his ear, my voice sounded twisted and demonic.

I hated this form.

"WHY DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME?! YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT IS?!" He roared back and slammed his claws into my stomach.

I winced as they dug in, drawing blood from me.

"CONN PLEASE CALM DOWN!" I roared louder

He pulled his nails out of my stomach quickly and my wound healed itself as soon as his nails left my skin.

He shuddered gently and pulled away from me

I stared at him until his skin palened and he changed back.

"Cage. You and Eric have got to stop playing pranks on me. I mean come on dude! Frickin bleach in my shampoo? Thats old school bullshit. Get new material." He laughed shakely

I transformed back and laughed

"It got you pissed enough to change didnt it?" I grinned

"S'pose so." He sighed

I looked at his hair and bit down on my lip hard.

"If you laugh. I will sneak into your room tonight. And kill you. I dont care if you cant die. I will find a way. And kill you. Litteraly kill you." He growled slowly.

"Fuck it" I beamed and started laughing insanely.