34

Life today;

16 years old

10 months strong.

I can't say that I knew what I was doing half the time but so far we have helped eachother through our relationship.

"Brennan's?"My mom asked as I ran towards the door.

"Yeah,bye"I say

"Be home in a few hours"I hear her say quickly before I shut the door.

Surprisingly I have gotten my L's but I can't drive alone to I just decide to walk around the block to his house.

-------

Knock knock

"Shotty"I hear Ryan yell through the house.

The door soon flings open to reveal a 12 year old Ryan.

"Hey buddy,what's up"I smile

"Not much,Brennan is in his room"He smiled back while stepping wider for me to walk in.

"Thanks"

I walk to the end of the hall way and push on his white door.

"Hey"I whisper as his eyes lift up from his phone .

"Annie"He smiles getting up off his feet and giving me a peck on the lips and a hug.

"I thought we could go and do something fun"I smile as we both sit down on his bed.

"Ideas?"He asked

"Movies,Olive garden,Texas road house,walk in the park,ice cream,I don't know just anything at all"

"What if we don't go anywhere and just Netflix and chill"I smiles as he comes closer to my face.

"Brennan just because we are 16 doesn't mean we can do that stuff just yet"I laugh at him

"No like legit watch Netflix and cuddle on the couch silly"He laughs at me

"Ohhhhhhhh,yeah okay"I laugh at my self.

"Your a goof,but I love you"He says giving me a quick kiss then began to drag me down the hall way toward the lounge room.

Sorry for not updating