33

First week;

15 years old

It's been a week since Brennan and I have become offical and it has been the best week of my life.

"Brennan I assume"My mom says while filming me.

"What?"I ask confused as I take my eyes away from my phone and look at her.

"You were just smiling at your phone,and my guess was Brennan"She smiled.

"Oh yeah he just said good morning Annie Bobannie with two hearts"I smile back at my phone.

"You know what Julianna"My mother says.She's my mother so I never pull her up for my name.

"What?"I ask again.

"You know a boy is a keeper when he calls you Annie bobannie,especially since you were running around in dippers together"She smiles again

"Yeah I've known he was a keeper for a while now"I giggle while blushing a little bit.

---

"How was school you two?"Miss Jill asks Brennan and I as we get in and Katie holds the camera to revel both of us buckling up.

"Good"I smile as I latch my hand in Brennan's.

"Great"I say while looking at our hands and smiling.

"#anotherbranniement"Katie says laughing.

"And heaps more to come"Brennan facts

"Loads more"I smile and him.

"Okay I'm sorry but my heart"Katie says trying to fake cry but it doesn't seem to work.

I was exited for tonight,seeing as though it was a Monday which meant I was staying at Brennan's tonight.

Boring as sorry