6

Walking to school;

9 years old

To be honest I wasn't really a fan of this whole crush thing.

It's new to me and I hate how I get butterflies and feel flustered whenever he does a cute thing that he doesn't even relise he is dong.

Ugh someone shot me.

"Annie,Brennan's here!"Mom yell to me from downstairs.

"Okay"I scream while I quickly scrambled around the room frantically trying to find a hair band.

"Got one"I whisper to myself before bending over and whipping my hair down and quickly tied it up.

I honestly didn't care what I looked like,I mean I was 9 there was no one I was looking to impress beside Brennan of corse but he has seen me at all my worst stages of looks and he still manages to stick beside me so I was going to try.

"Hey"I smile at him while swinging my bag around my shoulder.

"Hi"He smiles back.

"I'll pick you two up after school "She yelled out to us as we made our way out the door.

Brennan and I paced our walk as we were quite late.

"Want some?"I ask Brennan as I showed him my juice box.

"No thanks,mom basically shoved my cereal down my throat for me as we were so late"He laughs and I giggle along.

A minute or so of silence grew upon us.

"So"Brennan finally breaks it and I release a sigh I didn't know I was holding in.

"So what?"I ask be for taking a sip of my apple juice

"I'm still a rockstar,I've got my rock moves!"Brennan sings making me spit out my juice box all over my clothes.

We basically collapsed in laughter.

"Ow"I giggle

"What?" he asks holding his stomach from how much the laughter hurt.

"It came out of my nose"I squeal still laughing my head off.

"Yummy extra flavor"He smirks at me before helping me of the ground.

"C'mon other wise we will be late"I smile while tugging his sweatshirt.

"Beat you there"He laughs while running closer to the schools gates

"Do over"I complain once I reached his again.

"No I won fair a square"He smiles from ear to ear.

"Okay did you do that on purpose because that is exactly what we said when we were like five"I laugh at his goofball personality.

"Maybe,maybe not"