3

Baseball;

7 years old

"How long till he is done"Brennan wines in between the crunches of popcorn.

"He just started"I giggle at Brennan.

"Ugh"He groans leaning all over me.

"Your such a baby,c'mon Caleb wanted you to watch"I laugh once more while pushing Brennan off me.

"Fine,but only if you promise to be my bestfriend forever and always"He smiles at me.

I laugh at his goofy self while he shoved popcorn in his mouth,as his cheeks filled up I began to laugh even harder

"Promise"I speak through me dramatic giggles.

Brennan and I were in the stand with my mother and Daddy while Caleb was playing baseball.

We cheered for him when he ran home and when he pitched an out.

But my favourite thing about coming here to watch him was personally that in the breaks we would do the crowd wave.

"Ready kids"Dad says talking to Brennan and I as the wave was close by.

Brennan and I glance at each other the give a slight nod to Dad.

"Okay ready,set,go!"Mom called and Brennan and I jump up while moving our arms in sync with the wave.

Brennan was very clumsy you see,VERY clumsy.So being him he kinda forgot he was holding popcorn in his hands.

His popcorn flew with the wave and landed on us.

"Brennan"I squeal picking out the popcorn off my hair.

"Sorry"He laughs

"Here I'll help you"He smiles picking it out of my hair and eating it.

"I have lice"I giggle

"Pllllllllllllhhh"She screeches

"Joking"I smile at his discussed face.

"Annie Bobannie,how dare you"He smile back while fake punching my arm.

"Hey"I giggle rubbing her fore arm which is where he hit it.

There in one day,wooooo
Next chapter=15 comments