28

Queen B;

14 years old

"I would like to make an announcement"I hear I loud voice speak which collected not just my attention but everyone else's in the hall.

Layla.

"This can't be good"My voice shook.

Brennan reaches for my hand and has a right grip,leaving me to assume he saw his ex being as loud as a zoo.

"Who here has know about Brennan and I's relationship"Layla yells.People surfed their eyes around the crowd looking for him but we thankfully blended in,but not to Layla.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Well if you don't know we have broken up because he cheated on me,with one of my so called best friends"She said pointing at us,now everyone was staring us both down and mostly looking at our connected hands.

Everyone in the hallway gasped and whispered something that I assumed was nasty to the person next to them.

"When was this?"I ask letting go of Brennan's hand and stepping in the little circle that everyone had made for Layla's little pitty speech.

"Why don't you tell me"She says crossing her arms.

"I'm sorry I can't because he never cheated"I said raising my voice a little louder.

"No need to get angry Julianna"She laughs because she knows I hate it when my real name is said on purpose.

"Oh I've been angry at you for a long time so why stop now?"I ask as my head spun and my checks burned from anger.

"And is that because I owned your man?"She asks placing her hands on her hips.

If anyone didn't know,Layla was the like the schools Beyoncé;except a lot nastier.

"Since when do you own anybody Layla?You can't just treat them like caged animals and pick which puppy you want to play with next"Sassy was now being promoted to my middle name.

"Annie take a look around,I'm the queen b here and no one is above me"She giggles at me as if I told a funny joke.

"I don't see anyone on their knees"I laugh back.Everyone around us just stares at Layla as she thinks of yet another lame comeback.

"Annie your such a bitch"She yells causing everyone to oooo and ahhh

"If anyone ones the bitch it's you"I hear Brennan's voice say from behind me.

Everyone began to laugh as she gasped.

He latched his hand on mine once more and I felt more safe then ever.

"Ughhhhh"She says storming off

"You know you didn't have to do that,I could have handled that on my own"I whisper into Brennan's ear as everyone begins to move around again.

"No one will call you that when I'm here Ans"He smiles

"Thanks"I smile back

It's 1 in the morning so sorry for them lame useless chapter.