31

The waiting game;

15 years old

"Can I get you a drink miss?"The waitress asks as I stare blankly at the door waiting for Brennan to walk in.

"Uh"I hesitate while looking at my watch,he was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago."just a orange juice please"I smile politely

"Won't be long"She smiles back.

My head sinks into my hand and with my other my nails chick on the table in a rythmic matter.

Five more minutes past and he still wasn't in sight.

"Here's your drink"The waitress says placing it in front of me."Can I take your order now?"She says happily.

"Uh I'm waiting for someone"I sigh

"Okay just call me over if anything changes"She smiles and begins to walk in the other direction.

It's been half an hour.

I swirled my straw around in my drink,if he hasn't shown up after I finish my drink I'm going to give up.

I'm done,but still no Brennan.

I call over that waitress and pay for my drink and the begin to head home.

As soon as I walked outside the freezing cold air hit me and then little spits of rain followed after it.

Yay.

I grabbed my phone out of my jacket and began to scroll through my contacts and find my moms number.

Before I knew it my body lied flat on the ground.

"I'm so sorry Miss are you oka-"I looked up to see Brennan standing there.

"Brennan?"I interrupt

"Annie?"He sighs taking note of who I was.

Sorry for the short and bad chapters and all the cliffhangers but Happy Halloween🎃everyone,stay safe x