4

Paint wars;

7 years old

"Caleb!"I shout to him.

We were outside and painting.

Brennan,Caleb,Katie and I had our own canvass.

"I'm going to paint the sun"Katie smile while brushing a stroke of yellow her canvas.

"I'm going to paint our house"Caleb smiles while looking up at the gigantic house we had.

"What will you paint Annie?"Brennan asks as he was stuck on what to do.

"I'm painting you and me because we will always be best friends"I smile as the sun glowing through the trees rudely disrupted my sight.

"Hey what about me"Katie pouted with a sad face.

"Yeah and me"Caleb asked crossing his arms.

Brennan and I burst out in laughter at the two baby's we had in front of us.

"You guys are better then Brennan so don't worry"I lean into then and whisper close to there ears so Brennan wouldn't hear.

Caleb and Katie laughed and made silly faces at him.

"What did I do?"He asks while small chuckles follow his voice.

"Everything"I follow from his question.

Brennan somehow managed to flick paint and me while painting.

"Sorry"He laughed with a smirk

"Game on,Brennan"I smile and grabbed the bucket of purple paint while Brennan ran to the furtherest point of our backyard.

"No Annie"Brennan squealed.

"Don't be a girl"I smirk and throw the paint bucket all over him.

"That's it"He laughs while running back up to get more paint.

He came running back down withe yellow paint.

"Fine,free shot"I smile while holding my arms up to wait the paint to hit me.

"Annie,Brennan!What are you doing?"My mom yelled from the balcony while rocking baby Hayley?my new little sister.

Brennan and I look at each other with fear in our eyes.

"Run"Brennan whispers.