26

Truth;

14 years old
continued...

I couldn't help but smile.

"Since when?"I ask kind of shakily as the shock wave that just managed to wash upon me.

"You know that time when it was Christmas and I got a pogo stick and decided to take it to school to show everyone?"He asks as we make eye contact

"Yeah,why that moment though,I mean we were only seven"My voice cracks with a tiny giggle.

"Because,you were the only one who didn't  laugh when I fell off,instead you helped me up and stood up to everyone who wanted to tease me about it"He laughs

"Then why did you date Layla?"I ask as my body was a bit more calmed then it was 2 minutes ago.

"You never really seemed interested in me that way so instead of having to put up with the pain of you only liking me as a friend so I experimented.I experimented on someone else so I wouldn't have to focus on the pain but here I am,I couldn't resist"He spoke with a dull smile.

As soon as I was about to ask another question he talked once again.

"I really thought I had a chance once you kissed me that night when we were by the dock,that was until  you told me to forget about it and then a year later I caught you nearly kissing Nick so I thought I had no chance by then"He sighed leaving me in a guilty state.

"Well you kinda just said my side of the story as well but on my perspective"I say with a smooth chuckle behind my voice.

"Annie?"He asks kind of shakily.

"Yeah?"I answer back,a little uneasy.

"When did you start to like me?"He asks with his smile making its way to his mouth.

"We were eight,and you gave me this."I hold out my arm and show him the bracket he gave me for my birthday."I've never not taken the chance to put it on"I smile.

"I remember that day,one of the best days ever actually"He now smiles happily.

"Is that true?"I ask with the slightest giggle.

He nods his head in agreement.

"Kiss me"My voice was soft and soothing.

He didn't hesitate to do so,He cupped my cheeks and stared in my eyes for a slight second.

"I have wanted to do this for a while now"He whispers as our lips were only inches away from each other.

"Me to"I whisper back.

He then slowly pulls my face closer to his and before I could proses anything our lips had met for the first time.

"I think the best day I've ever experienced has now changed"He laughs as our lips discontent.

I felt like nothing could stop me,that's until we got back to school.