17

What kiss?;

12 year old

He looked confused and shocked at the same time,what have I done.

"I should go and take a shower or something"I spat and quickly scrammed onto my feet and begun to walk up the dock towards his creamy coloured house.

"Annie wait!"I hear him shout with footsteps following after his words.

I spun my feet to face him.At this point in time I had no idea what he was going to say to me,for all I know I could have just ruined our around 12 years of friendship.

"Why did you kiss me?"He asks I a calm soothing voice,making it even harder to respond.

"I don't know,I'm sorry.Lets just pretend this never happened"I mumble and begin to continue to walk back up to the house.

Once I got inside I sprinted to my draw and grabbed some pyjamas then ran into the bathroom to have a shower.

The warm water touching my skin made me feel relaxed and calm even though in reality I was the other way around.

Once I stepped out of the shower and dressed myself.Once more I began to tense up and feel stressed,just as I assumed.

I managed to lift my feet to the couch I was going to call my bed for the night.

Brennan walked in not long after to find me just staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Dinners ready"He whispers to me and sits on the end of the bed.

"I'll pass"I whisper,still staring at the ceiling as if I was the only one in the room.

"It's Monday"He laughs

"And?"I ask in a sassy tone

"And,that means it's pizza night!"He says smiling at me.

I sigh and not answer him.

"Why are you so calm,I just kissed you like a hour ago"I speak but this time my eyes go towards him.

"What kiss?"He asks with a confused look on his face and winked at be right before disappearing out of the room

Why does he make me like him.