19

Nick;

13 years old

As the last bell rang at the end of the day Nick caught up to Brennan and I.

"Hey,do you want to come to my house to get a head start on the project"Nick says kinda out of breath.

"Uh"I hold on the word while connecting a look to Brennan as his mom normally takes me home.

"Go ahead"Brennan smiles with his arm around Layla,I think I might have slightly vomited in my mouth.

"Thanks"I say tapping his shoulder and then walking off with Nick.

After walking five minutes to his house we finally reached our destination.

Once we entered Nicks Small house as only he and his mother lived there we started to plan our project.

"Maybe we should add the audience into our presentation"Nicks bursts after brainstorming our ideas.

"How"I ask confused

"We could ask people to come up the front and help us present it and make it more entertaining but they don't have to talk"Nick says

"Yes! And I have some stage lights that we could use in my basement"I say jumping out of my chair and jumping up and down

"This is going to be so cool!"Nick says excitingly while standing up beside me.

"Let's plan it"I say as we both sit back down and get to work.

______

I checked my phone and it was half past five.

"Oh my gosh"I mumble to myself

"What?"Nick questions

"It's nearly six o'clock,I should make some calls and get a ride home,I'll be right back"I speak before walking out to their front deck.

I walked back in with relief that I had a ride.

"So?"Nick questions still keeping his eyes on the paper I front of him.

"Brennan's mom is going to pick me up because my mom and dad are busy at work"I say while shoving my phone back in my pocket.

"Okay"He spoke while looking up at me and smiling

"Would you like me to bring in the stage lights tomorrow?"I ask as I sit back down beside Nick while waiting for my ride.

"Yeah sure"He says still smiling his cute troubled smile.

Our eyes connected and without thinking we both leaned in and;

"I'm I interrupting?"

____________

Sorry 4 not updating in a while :/