18

Project;

13 years old

Brennan and I had our first kiss around 3 months ago now and things haven't changed a bit.

Just my luck Brennan and Layla have started to experiment with being boyfriend and girlfriend,this all started around a month ago and as for Nick and i we are still as single as we would ever be.

Layla and Nick never found out we kissed because ever since Brennan left the room that night that topic has never been spoken about just as if it never happened.

"You've gotta love year seven"Nick jokes as we were getting knocked around by year eights in the lunch line.

"Tell me about it"Brennan sighs as he cops an elbow in the back.

Layla and I giggle at the two sarcastic boys in front of us.

Soon enough we had made our way out of the rough lunch line and began to walk to our table.

"One day a fight will happen in the lunch line I bet you"Nick speaks as we reach the table.

"I wouldn't be surprised to be honest"I say with a happy tone as we all get comfortable in our seats,as normal Brennan is sitting by me and Layla is in front of me.

"Word on the street is that we are getting a science project today"Layla says as she murdered her salad with her fork.

"Ughhhhh"I gron while putting my head on the lunch table.

"Think positive Annie"Brennan laughs

"How could there possibly be anything positive about a science project"I laugh

"It's a partner project and we always go together so you will be fine"He laughs at me

"Yeah that means I'm stuck with her"Nick says rolling his eyes at Layla

"You love me"She laugh while shaking her hand through his dirty brown hair.

Thankfully we are all in the same science class which is the only class we are all in together but it's better then nothing.

After the bell rings we all head into the science room and sat on our partner benches and as alway Brennan was seated beside me.

"Okay so as some of you have heard,we are have a partner science project and this one would be about the human body and how we live and digest"Miss Hunter yells to the class while handing out the sheets towards what we need to follow.

"Okay your pair for the project is also on the sheets,so come to me if you have any questions"She speaks once more.

I scanned my eyes over the page looking for Brennan and I's name as we are always together no matter what but the sheet that sat in front of me said otherwise.

"Um excuse me Miss,there must have been a mistake because Brennan and I aren't together"I say as she comes over to my bench.

"Well I just thought to change it up a bit and since you four are good friend Nick would go with you and Brennan would go with Layla"She smiles but deep down I wanted to punch her so hard.

Great,how could my life get any worse?