20

Emotions;

13 years old;

Nick and I were only inches apart from kissing.

Brennan's voice echoed in my ears.

I instantly move my head away and grab my things.

"Nope"I say brushing myself off as I stood up.

"Bye Nick"Say quickly before grabbing hold of Brennan's hand and pulling him out the door.

Once we reached out side Brennan gave me a nudge and a wink;which made me melt inside.

We jumped in the car,surprisingly to see all of Brennan's family and a camera pointed at us(vlogging)

"How was it?"Miss Jill asked me as Mr Mike kept a steady pace as we begun to drive off.

"They had a great time I assume because when I walked in they were-"I cut Brennan off by elbowing his rub secretly so no one saw.

"We were planning and Brennan wasn't supposed to see it because it might still our idea"I randomly spat out an excuse.

"You better not"Miss Jill says to Brennan

"Never"He replays with his hands up in surrender.

"Nice save"He whispers in my ear

"Yeah well you nearly told the whole world about it"I whisper back while motioning my head towards the camera that was now on Ryan who was explaining what he did today.

"So are you exited for dinner everyone?"Mr Mike says joyfully

Screams all collide from us kids except for me.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that we are going to your house for dinner."Brennan says over all the loud screams in the car.

"cool"I show a dull smile.As much as I like Brennan,I have been with him for like two day straight and I need time to think about my emotions for him alone and work out what the heck happened between Nick and I.