27

Your a flirt;

14 years old

Ever since the night Brennan and I kissed everything had changed,for the better or worse;I had no idea.

We talked for a bit after the event and we noticed that our relationship was complicated at the moment and we didn't want to take that for granted so we stuck as friends with an interest in each other,kinda.

No one knew about this moment not even Ava or Nick,yet anyways.

Our usual routine continued to happen in the mornings.

"Hello sweetie"Miss Jill greets me as I jump beside Brennan in the backseat.

"Hello,Hey Brennan"I smile.I put a bit more of foundation on today just to hide the amount of blushing I would be doing from the events from last night.

Yes I wear makeup.I know I'm your usual tomboy but I have changed a lot over the last 2 years,makeup was now apart of my daily routine,not that it matters to you anyways.

"Hey"He smiles back.

"Hi Ans"Katie says from the front seat.Ever since the start if this year she has came along with us because she is now in middle school with us.

"Hey Katie"I smile at her.She was also another person that knew about me liking Brennan but she was probably the person I would go to first if anything happened but since they are brother and sister it's knife of hard.

+++++

All three of us jumped out of the car and begun to walk up to the entrance of the school.

"Bye guys"Katie waved at us as she spotted her group of friends.

"Katie wait"I say quickly.

She spun her head back in my direction.

"Yeah?"She asks

At this point in time her whole group was staring me down and so was Brennan,I couldn't tell her what happened last night.

"I'll tell you later"I smile and then we both go our own ways.

"U were going to tell her weren't you"He laughs at me

"I was,that was until everyone started at me like I was some sort of alien"I laugh back.

"Your not an alien,your beautiful"Brennan says in a hushed tone.

See told you I would be blushing.

"Thanks but Your a flirt"I laugh

"Only for you though"He smiles

"Stop it you are making my blush like crazy and if you keep doing it people are going to think I'm sunburnt"I whisper and laugh at the same time

"Sorry what was that,I was to busy staring in your dark chocolate eyes"His smile gets even wider as he realises he is pudding me off.

I just roll my eyes and we bring to walk down the hall and that when everything went downhill.