30

Mothers advice;

15 years old

Ever since that night Brennan and I haven't said one word to each other.

This wasn't because I admitted to liking him live on the internet it's because I didn't.I admitted to liking 'a kid from school that you guys don't know' they were my exact words that broke his heart.

But the truth is I don't like that kid I like Brennan but I couldn't handle the fandom and everyone knowing yet.

it was a Sunday and I had already put up with a full week of silent treatment from my best friend.

"Julianna Grace"I hear my mother yell for me from down stairs

This can't be good

"Yeah?"I yell back while running down the stairs.

"Your laundry had been sitting here for the past hour,I told you to put it away"She scolds me

"Oh okay sorry"I sigh while picking up my clothes and turning my body Siegfried towards the satires.

"Annie?"I hear my mothers voice once again

"mm"I sigh sleepily

"what's wrong with you and Brennan,ever since the night he stayed you seem down"She asks with her hands placed on her hips.

"How do you know it's about Brennan?"I ask raising an eyebrow

"He's your best friend Annie,how could I not know"She says

"I know we just,I don't know"I sigh

"Talk to him Annie"She says with a faded smile.

"Thanks mom"I grin before running upstairs.

I picked up my phone and opened up Brennan's contact to see all the messages of mine he had ignored.

Annie:Meet me at brights cafe tonight at 8.Please don't let me down Brennan.

Tonight is going to be interesting.