2

Beach;
6 years old

"Who's ready to head to the beach?"Miss Jill asked as she turned around to Me,Brennan and Katie in our booster seats while Caleb was shoved in the very back with all the towels,buckets,spades,goggles and extra clothes.

Mom was pregnant with my new baby brother or sister,it was a surprise.

"G-L-A-M-O-U-R-S yeah"Brennan,Caleb and I sand while Katie was in deep sleep.

I laughed at the end of the song.

"We should be a band one day you guys"I smiled at Brennan and Caleb.

"Yes"Caleb chuckled with excitement

"We should be called Calebrennan and that other girl Annie"Brennan laughed louder

"Okay but that other girl Annie will be the star of the show"I stated proudly

"Here we are kids"My mom squeals excitedly.

"Baby Katie,beach time"I smile nudging her a little and her eye flutter open.

We all hop out and grab the equipment we wanted while the moms carry end everything else.

"Hm,It smells like Ocean City"Brennan says sniffing the air as we walk down the dock to find a good spot along the beach.

"Duh"Caleb and I say in unison followed by a laugh.

"Okay that was freaky"Brennan chuckles with us.

"Okay kids let go down now"My mom announced as we found the most perfect place to sit.

All four of us kids raced on the squeaking hot sand.

"Ow"s and "Ah"s escaped our mouths as the bottom of our feet burned.

Once we set up Caleb,Brennan and I toke each others hands and ran for the water.

"Not to deep you three"Miss Jill yelled out as she blew up Katie's floatys.

As for me and Brennan we already had our pink and blue floatys on but Caleb could swim without them really good so he had none but he was 8 so

Caleb decided to take over Miss Jill's job and played with Katie for a bit.

Brennan and I on the other hand were catching waves and rolling in the sand just being the crazy kids we were.

"Brennan"I say

"Annie"He mimicked me with a slight grin.

"Let make a sand castle and it can be as big as an elephant"I giggle opening my arms as wide as possible to try to match up with an elephants size...that didn't work.

"Okay let's go"Brennan laughed while tugging my arm as he ran to the dry sand.
I might start putting the age that Annie and Brennan are.