"Rightttt mmkay... Mr.lewis do you come from a wealthy family?"

"No sir."

"What position do you play in football?"

"Second string wide receiver."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No sir."

"Andd... Are you perhaps being scouted by any of the national football league agents or teams?"

"No sir."

"Mmkkk... And yet after that sexual encounter, Ms.Hillard never accused you of raping her?"

whispers and gasps flew throughout the court room.

"OBJECTION, your honor I don't see the line of questioning, he's subliminally slandering the victim." Ford exclaimed standing to his feet.

"Over ruled counselor... Norton stay on task , mr.lewis answer the question." The judge directed.

"No sir." Rashaun replied.

My heart could have burst out of my chest. I felt like I was suffocating on earth, I wasn't sure of how much more of this I could take.

"No further questions." Norton ended starting for his seat.

Ford cleared his throat rising to his feet and starting for the floor.

"Rashaun you've stated to the court that you indeed had sexual intercourse with Madison Hillard on one occasion correct?" Ford asked calmly.

"Yes sir."

"You also stated that you asked Madison before proceeding forward with the encounter, correct?

"Yes sir."

"So you agree with me when I say that you were both consenting adults at the time?"

"Yes sir."

"And during the encounter did ms.hillard ever tell you to stop or no?"

"No sir she didn't."

" Mmhmm.. So you could without a doubt say that you did not force yourself onto ms.hillard?

"Yes sir."

"Right... And with that being said there would be no reason for you to be seated in that chair that Mr.Kezford is stationed in on trial... Correct?"

"Yes sir."

"I rest...No further questions." Ford said making me feel at peace.

"I'd like to call my second witness." Norton said taking a look across the room for the person entering the courtroom.

Damien Richie entered, another boy from my past. Only his presence alone caused me to shake.

"Please address the courts."

"My name is Damien Richie a senior at prestige university."

"and mr.richie how do you know Madison Hillard?"

"She did a sexual act on me."

"Please specify this sexual act you speak of."

"She performed oral sex on me."

"Did ms.hillard do this act by choice or force?"

"Choice, I never had to force her to do anything, I only asked and she agreed,"

"I see... How long did you know her?"

"Not long, just saw her around the campus and parties."

" right, did you all talk after this?"

"Not really just here and there."

"So you all had one another's number?"

"Yes."

"So, are you two still in contact?"

"No sir, I blocked her from calling me."

"And just why did you do that?"

"Well she began to like me more than I liked her."

"And by that you mean?"

"Constantly calling and texting me."

"And what exactly did the last conversation consist of with you all?"

"She told me that I used her and I was going to get my karma.. At that point I told her not to contact me and blocked her from that day forward."

To be continued....

I knew I had shamed my entire family and having Rick sitting there listening in on this conversation made it even worse. If anyone had thought that I was a good girl who could do no wrong... I had definitely did a good job at ruining it.

Ford looked back at me as I leaned in at his request.

"You didn't tell me about this one." He whispered.

"I know... It was a sorority ignition." I uttered in broken words.

"They told you to do this?" He replied.

"Yes Erika, she did."

Ford took a deep breath and moved over to his counselor before taking the floor.

"Damien do you care to explain why exactly Madison this young freshman girl performed that sexual act on you?" Ford asked as he buttoned his suit jacket.

"I don't know what you mean." Damien replied.

"Oh I think you do, you're a smart boy.... Sororities, athletes, girls, boys, and initiation."ford uttered, now standing directly before the stand.

Damien shrugged looked at the judge then back at ford.

"Allow me to elaborate, were you not used as an initiation prop by Erika, one of the Beta sorority sisters on hazing night for Madison Hillard."

Damien paused looking at Attorney Norton.

"If I can remind you, you are under oath Mr.Richie." Ford redirected.

"Yes." Damien answered in a mutter.

"Yes what? Yes it is correct that Madison Hillard had only performed that sexual act on you to keep her placement within the sorority house?"

"Yea."

"So in other words, the text messages you may have received from Ms.Hillard were all out of the feeling of being used under false circumstances... And this karma you speak of did you ever receive it?"

"OBJECTION!" Norton yelled causing a stir in the courtroom.

"I rest." Ford replied walking back to his table and shooting me a wink.