I put on a shirt that had a color that always reminded me of the bracelet she got me and put on jeans, stuffing the bracelet in my pocket.

Down stairs Xavier was yawning and tapping his watch at me mockingly. "Shutup." I glared and he shrugged innocently.

"Let's go." He said.

Macy was tucked underneath Jared's arm and she stood up. "Go back to sleep, Jay."

"Alright, but when I wake up you better be next to me." The snobby son-of-a-bitch told her.

Xavier looked at me mockingly, but I could tell it bothered him too. I shot him a glare and he nudged my arm and I smack him away, making him laugh mockingly.

"Okay," Macy laughed. "Bye, love you."

"I love you." He told her passionately and gave her a long and loving kiss.

Xavier groaned while I decided to face the front door sleepily. "Come, I gotta get to work and I'd rather not watch you guys get all lovey in front of me." He told them.

When we headed out, I sat up front with Xavier, my legs on his dashboard. I leaned my seat back and tried to block out the light that was murdering my eyes.

As Xavier hit the bumps in the road I gripped my hair painfully, holding back my nausea. Everytime he hit a bump I heard him laugh and slow down to make it even more painful.

I smacked his chest and heard him grunt in pain. "Asshole." I muttered.

"Your fault you decided to drink last night, Princess."

"Shut the fuck up, your annoying voice is killing me."

Xavier only laughed harder.

Macy was in the back being quiet. I didn't look at her, I didn't acknowledge her either. It was awkward for the both of us.

"Why haven't you been working lately?" He asked me.

"Jas told me to take some time off to catch up on my sleep." I breathed out, holding my pounding head.

"Getting drunk is a good way to do that, good job, stupid."

"Shutup." I growled.

We bickered back and forth until he got to the bar. "Surprised you didn't take anyone home with you last night," Xavier stupidly began. "Every woman in there was drooling over you." He said with a wink.

I rolled my eyes and wanted to punch him in the nose. Instead I stepped out the car and so did Macy. Xavier said, "Remember: their place, not ours!"

He was doing it on purpose. He laughed, driving off while I held up the finger. "Asshole." I muttered, walking into the bar with Macy quietly behind me.

"Ah, Conrad you're back!" The bartender said with a grin. I gave him a nod and looked around and noticed Casey- the whore who offered me coke- was eyeing me up again. Her eyes flickered to Macy then she looked back at me and winked.

"I left my keys." I said.

"You forgot to close your tab too."

"Shit," I groaned, and looked in my pocket for my wallet and realized I probably left my card at the house. "I'll-"

"Here, I got it." Casey jumped in holding out a familiar debut card to the tender.

"What- where did you get that?" I growled as she chuckled lowly, handing it back to me after he swiped it.

"Drunk Conrad is a forgetful Conrad." Casey purred. Her eyes flicked to Macy and the blonde grinned slyly to her.

Macy just looked uncomfortable. "Who's this?" She got closer and looked Macy up and down, taking in her classier aura and clothing with bitterness. That bitch was beginning to irritate me the way she watched Macy.