Chapter 13 - Just A Normal Day...

En başından başla

"Can i sleep?"

"No."

I chuckled, which made her smile, then i began to clean the sitting room. It was already pretty much clean. Paul had cleaned it for mum yesterday, but George and Ashley made another mess. I really cant understand those two.  

The new people next to us are a boy and girl. Wait, two girls and a boy. One girl is my age, the other Paul's age, and the boy is Mariah's age or older. I don't think the girl likes me. When we were introduced i could see in her eyes she didn't like me. But i don't know. 

The time for them to arrive came quickly. George and Ashley were really excited, just because someone was coming over. But mum was hurrying to get things done, which she did fine. With a little help from Paul. 

Richie answered the door when the bell rang. We were introduced again and Paul quietly left upstairs. Know one noticed but me. He just wanted to be alone. 

"John you remember Alexis?" Their mother asked. 

I nodded  and looked at Alexis. She was turning her gaze towards Marin. 

"Want to go upstairs?" Marin asked with a smile.

"Sure!" Alexis was led upstairs.

I followed, just cause there was nothing else to do. I guess i could go downstairs and talk with the adults but that would be boring. 

"Wheres Richie John?" Marin asked me.

"Hes, id don't know." I shrugged.

"Hm...want to play cards?" Marin asked.

"Sure." Alexis shrugged.

"John?"

"No thanks." I said softly. 

"Ah come on!" Marin pleaded.

"If he doesn't want to play its fine Marin." Alexis put her hand on Marin's arm.

"Um, on second thought, ill play!" I grinned.

"Great! Lets go!" 

We played till dinner was set, Alexis didn't talk to me the whole time. But she did keep eyeing me. I didn't know what that meant, but i hope she was liking me.

After dinner we went back upstairs to do something. George and Ashley played with Alexis's sister, Paul went into hiding again. Richie came and played with us. 

"Ill be back." Richie said and stood up from the couch.  

We were just sitting down. Doing nothing really, Marin was thinking of something to do. I was too, maybe we could just draw, or play the game system. But i don't think the girls would ilke that.

"Well, lets see, Ill be back im gonna go to the loo." Marin excused herself.

I have never felt so bored in my life. I thought we, at our age, were supposed to have fun! But no.

"Whats your name again?"

"What?" I was surprised Alexis talked to me.

"Your name."

"John."

"Okay, John. What do you like to do?"

"Uh, draw, read, write, play my guitar. Im learning the guitar, do you do any of those things?"

"Draw. Marin do you want to draw?" She asked Marin when she came in.

"Sure!"

"You girls can, im going to see what Paulie is up too." I stood up and went into our bedroom.