Making your way to the snack table, you were stopped by someone. When you turned around, you saw Marcus.

"Ah, hello, Y/N." He bowed, making you chuckle. "May I ask for a dance? I didn't get a chance earlier, as you were with busy with your excellent playing." 

You blushed. "You're too kind. And yes, I would love to dance with you."

Marcus whisked you to the dance floor, both of you the center of everyone's attention. You twirled and spun amidst the gasps of the crowd. 

"Y/N, may I ask you something?" Marcus said as he dipped you before placing his hands on your waist.

"Of course. What is it?" 

"I . . ." He shook his head. "Nevermind. It's a bit too forward of me. After all, we only met a few minutes ago."

"It's alright. You can tell me." Your heart raced. Was he going to . . . ?

"Well, would you like to go on a date with me?" He avoided your eyes as his grip tightened. 

"Oh, I would love too!" 

CAIUS VOLTURI:

While you were dancing, Caius blurted, "Go out with me, Y/N."

Your eyes widened. "Already? You don't even know me!"

"Then I'll get to know you on our date." His tone was factual, relaxed; like he was pointing out the colour of the sky to a child. 

"I thought we get to know each other, then go on a date!" You laughed, mulling the idea over in your head.

He was handsome. Confident. And kind. And the date itself, well . . . you were sure it would amaze you.

"I'll treat you like a princess. I'll treat you to the best things money can buy."

"Well, you can't leave me hanging like that, can you? Seven o'clock tomorrow?" 

"Absolutely. I'll see you, Y/N."

Jane Volturi: Walking around the castle with Jane, you were enjoying a talk. 

"Do you enjoy gardens, Y/N?" Jane asked out of the blue.

You nodded. "Y-Yeah, I do like gardens."

Jane made an "hmm" noise.

"Why do you ask, Jane?" 

"Well, how about we go on a date?" Jane whispered, gripping your hand

"Really? I would love to," you said, smiling warmly at her.

ALEC VOLTURI:

After a day of exploring the Volturi's castle, your feet hurt, you were hungry, and your whole body ached. You needed a good night's sleep. Now. 

When you got to your room, on the bed, you spotted, rose petals that spelled out: Will you go out with me, Y/N? -Alec

You gasped before a smile grew on your face.

"Well, Y/N? Will you go out with me?" asked Alec, who stepped out of the shadows. 

"I will, Alec."

DEMETRI VOLTURI:

"Hey, Y/N! Lookin' good!" Demetri said, winking at you.  Rolling your eyes, you punched his shoulder even though it wouldn't hurt. 

Demetri had become more flirty toward and you and he had ignored all the other girls. Something you did grasped and fixated his attention on you. 

"What's up, Demetri?" 

He replied, "Well, Y/N, remember how you owed me a favor?" 

You nodded after a moment's pause. You did remember. He had saved you from getting mugged, or worse, killed. You would always be indebted to him for that. 

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, I'd like to cash that favor. Go on a date with me." Demetri gave you his charming grin.

"Of course I will!"

FELIX VOLTURI:

"Go talk to him, Y/N," Jane whispered to you.

"No way!" You shook your head.

"Look! He's coming over." 

And she was right. The topic of your conversation was Felix. You had a slight—well, major—crush on him but you tried to not let it show. Currently, Felix was coming over to you, Demetri dragging him over. 

"Hello, Y/N!" Demetri said cheerfully. "Felix has something to say to you. Don't you, Felix?"

Felix, stumbling on his words, said, "N-No, I don't! Ignore him, Y/N!" 

You raised your eyebrows and looked at Demetri, who said, "I'll tell her if you won't."

"You wouldn't."

Demetri grinned. "Y/N, would you go on a date with this love-struck fool?"

Shocked, you stared at Felix. Finally finding your voice, you said, "You want me to go on a date with you, Felix?"

"Yes. Go on a date with me, Y/N."

"I'd love too, Felix."

♚♚♚

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Marcus and Caius' preference is right after How You Meet. Enjoy.

QUESTION: Which asking-out is the most romantic? 

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Alec's.

Comment your answer!

Edited: 9/23/17