"Hey!" Harry said, "We gave you a fruit basket and this is how you thank us?" he said dramatically, "We also have to sacrifice our free time for you!"

"You mean the time you two use to eat eachother's faces?" I raised my eyebrow at them.

"Yeah- I mean no! Why would we do that?" Harry laughed nervously.

"We're best mates!" Niall defended.

"For fuck sake, just come out you two!" I rolled my eyes.

"We're not inside of something...?" Harry said.

"Harry, no... Just... Shut the fuck up." I glared.

He huffed, "You're really rude."

"Whatever. So anything happened in school?" I asked.

"Nothing much really. We tried like following Miles around." Niall said, "But it's like she's a ninja!"

"Yeah, and Liam tried following Justin around too, which I still don't get, but we haven't heard anything from him yet." Harry shrugged before swinging around on my chair.

"Ugh... why can't they just quit?" I sighed, "I hope they won't hurt Zayn."

"I'm sure they won't, I mean... His dad's intimidating as fuck, and I don't think anyone would want to mess with him." Niall said.

"Well, I hope so." I sighed.

"We should stop talking about this," Harry said, "You need rest, Lou."

"Yeah, this problem is giving me a headache." I said honestly.

"We should watch a movie or something." Niall suggested.

"You two go watch it in my laptop, I'm going to take a nap." I yawned.

~~~

[A week later...]

Some of my wounds and injuries healed after a week of being locked up in my house. It was boring and lonely when Zayn has to leave since I don't think he'll be comfortable enough to sleep over cause my bed isn't as spacious as his and I'm really scared of the growing bump being squeezed or Zayn falling off the bed.

I still have my cast on and Liam's been very cautious of it. I'm grateful but sometimes it gets a little suffocating when he goes all mother hen on me.

"Louis, let me carry that for you." he said with a concern look.

"Liam, my bag only has one book inside, I think I'll manage." I said.

We continue walking through the hallways to the cafeteria.

"Right, sorry... how long will you keep that cast on?" he asked.

"About like four to six weeks." I answered, "Anyway, have you heard anything from Miles?"

"Er, nothing yet, has she been bothering you?"

"Surprisingly not."

"She must be guilty."

"She better be." I muttered before letting Liam open the door to the cafeteria since he beat me to it.

We walked to our usual table and Liam helped me settle down, "I'll get us food, what do you want to eat?"

"Just get me whatever looks good." I shrugged, "Oh, and can I borrow your phone? Mine's dead and I want to check up on Zayn."

"Oh, uhm... sure, here you go. Don't read my texts though or answer any calls." he looked at me sternly.

I smirked.

"Louis, I mean it." he glared.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine fine, I won't."

He still doesn't believe me.

"I promise, Li!" I crossed my heart.

"Fine." he said before handing me his phone and leaving.

I unlocked his phone and sent Zayn a message. After receiving a reply, I locked the phone and placed it on the table.

It wasn't long after until it started buzzing. It was a call.

I ignored just like I promised Liam. The phone didn't stop ringing until it reaches 3 missed calls.

'Wonder who it is...'  I thought to myself.

A message came,

'Answer the phone, Payne, this is my new number -M'

...M...?

_______________________________
AN: Hey guys! I'm going to try and update weekly so I can like finish this book and start a new Zouis fic, not sure when I'll finish this book tho... or how... but I'll think of something no worries :) x

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

-ShiningBlackStar

Pregnant With My Best Friend's Baby [Zouis Fanfic] [BoyxBoy]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara