Chapter 19

[Zayn's P.O.V]

Due to our attempt to escape earlier, we were asked to stay after class and clean the classroom. It didn't really bother me much but the fact that Louis' ex is here does. I mean, Louis was really crying over her and tried to get her back when they broke up, but that was a long time ago. I don't have to compete with her anymore, right? I mean, I'm now his boyfriend and carrying his child.

"You okay?" Niall asked, "Let me carry that for you." he offered before taking the books I was carrying, "But really, how are you holding up?"

"I'm fine." I shrugged before heading to the blackboard to erase the writings our teacher purposely left.

"Are you sure?" Niall catched up to me, "I mean, you look really shocked earlier and I saw how tense you were when she was seated in front of Louis."

"At least it's not beside him, right?" I said as I erase the board.

"Louis won't go back to her, you know, if that's what you are worried about. I mean you're pregnant and all." Niall gave me a smile.

"Yeah, I guess." I smiled.

"And past is past, right?" Niall added to which I nodded, "Thanks, Ni."

"No problem, Z." Niall said before sorting out the books and putting them in the book shelves at the back of the classroom.

"Holy shit, I swear to God, that old hag only made us carry all of books because she's a sadistic bitch! Who would check like more than 50 books in one sitting?!" Justin complained when he, together with a pissed and tired looking Harry and Louis, entered the room.

"Maybe if one of us checked first, then none of this will happen! Walking up and down the stairs carrying books sucks!" Harry complained.

Louis didn't say anything and just walk to me, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I'm only erasing the board." I shrugged.

"Not that, I mean-"

"I'm fine, Louis. She's in the past, right?" I said to which Louis nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Aye, lovebirds! You two going with us or are you planning on 'making love' in this classroom?" Justin said, "It's not a bad idea actually, I mean, we could get back to that old hag, just make sure to cum all over-"

"Justin, shut up!" I shouted, blushing all over.

"Sounds like a great idea though." Louis said winking at me, making me blush more.

I just shake my head, "Let's just get out of here and head home, we have like two quizzes tomorrow." I said as I dragged him along with the other guys.

~~~

"How was school, Zayn?" my Mom asked as we set the table for dinner, while Dad and Louis went to do something with the car.

"She's back, Mom." I sighed, deciding to tell her the truth since she always know what to say and give me advices.

"Who?" Mom asked after stopping what she was doing to look at me.

"Louis' ex, Miles." I said grabbing the plates to place them on the table, "And it just bothers me that she has the same class as me and Louis and it would really bother me more if both of them have the same class without me."

Mom looked at me in sympathy and hugged me, "They broke up a long time ago, Zayn, Louis moved on with you and I'm sure that girl has another boyfriend or at least another romantic interest. Besides, you know how your father threatened Louis when he thought about leaving you and his child." Mom joked trying to lighten the mood.