Chapter 14

[Zayn's P.O.V]

The whole place was suddenly quiet and stared at Justin,

"Uhm, excuse me, is something wrong?" the Manager came.

"Oh, everything's fine. Our friend here is just over reacting over something." Louis said politely, "Just ignore him."

The Manager looked at the three of us for a second before returning to whatever he was doing.

"So... What happened while I was gone?" Justin said as he sat with us.

"Where the hell were you?" I asked, "It's like sometimes you disappeared but then suddenly you just popped out of no where."

Justin rolled his eyes, "I was grounded, my mom found out about the party. She was so mad at me that she took my phone and kept an eye on me, which means after school, I'll go straight home."

"That party was like almost two months ago." Louis said.

"It's my mom, what do you expect?" Justin huffed, "So, do you mind telling about this?" he said gesturing at us.

Louis and I stared at each other, "Well, as you can see, Zayn and I are dating... I mean, he wouldn't be on my lap right now if we weren't." Louis shrugged.

Justin rolled his eyes, "I can see that, Idiot, I mean, how the hell did you two end up together?"

"Oh, you know, Zaynie confessed that he has been in love with me for a long time because I am the most beautiful and perfect human being that has ever existed." Louis said.

I raised my eyebrow at him and hit him with the spoon, "Shut up, Lou, we both know you were the one thirsty for me, I mean, I'm fucking gorgeous."

"Yeah you are." Louis smiled and pinched my cheek before giving me a big wet kiss on the same spot.

"Ugh, I'm still here!" Justin waved his hands.

"Yeah... You should fuck off now, we're on a date." Louis said.

"Don't be rude, Lou." I scolded him playfully.

"Yeah, don't be rude, Tomlinson. Aye, what's this?" Justin said as he noticed the envelop.

"It's no-" Louis said but Justin immediately took it and opened it.

Louis was supposed to get it back but I grabbed his arm and whispered, "Doesn't matter, Babe, he's going to find it out either way."

Louis frowned, "I know, but there's a lot of people around, Z, who knows how he'll react?"

I bit my lip and looked at Justin, he's face was unreadable as he looks through the papers. I felt Louis' hold tighten when Justin place the papers back inside the envelop and gave it back.

"...You're pregnant?" Justin looked at me, "And it's Louis'?"

Louis and I nodded.

"...Oh... That's... Cool..." he swallowed, "C-congrats, I guess." he stood up, "I-I should get going now."

"Justin-"

"It's cool, Zayn, don't worry." Justin said not looking at me, "See you tomorrow." and with that he left, leaving me and Louis stunned.

"W-what just happened?" I said.

"He's just surprise I guess." Louis shrugged.

"But... Lou, what if that wasn't a good reaction? What if the other lads will act like that?" I asked worriedly.

"Zayn, just... Just think positive alright?" Louis sighed, "All this stressing won't do Baby Zouis good."

I took a deep breath, "Yeah, yeah you're right. I shouldn't stress about it much."