Chapter 12 Part 1

[Zayn's P.O.V]

I sighed, "Mom texted me to go home.

Louis groaned in disapproval and held me tighter, he buried his face on my neck and whined, "Can't you stay a little longer? I'm lonely."

"Louis..." I chuckled, "I almost stay at your place everyday." I ran my hand through his soft hair.

"Exactly, now I'm too attached and will die if you go." he whined.

I rolled my eyes, "You're too dramatic, Lou, come on. We just live next to each other and my room is just there." I said pointing at his window where my room can be seen.

Louis removed his face from my neck and looked at it for a second then went back to our previous position, "Too far..."

"Louis, come on, I need to go." I groaned when he made no attempt of loosening his grip.

"Meh, fine." Louis said then let me go. "You owe me a blow job tomorrow though..." he winked.

I looked at him unimpressed, "Really, Lou?"

"He needs attention too!" He pouted, "Or we can do it now?" he said hopefully.

"Mom's calling me, bye, Lou." I said then went out of the door, not bothering to close it to annoy him.

"Wait, Zayn! Zayn! ZAYNIE!!! Come back! Don't leave me!" I heard him shout, "Or at least come back and close the door, Z! I'm too tired to stand up!"

I just laughed softly and walked to my house.

"Mom, I'm home!" I shouted once I entered the house.

"In the kitchen, Zayn..." I heard Dad's voice and that made me nervous. Dad's supposed to be at a business trip today and won't be home until two more days and Dad doesn't come home early unless something really important or bad happened here.

I quickly gulped and made my way to the kitchen. Dad and Mom was sitting next to each other and a very familiar brown envelop sat on the table. My eyes widened and I panicked, but I keep it in and hope that the envelop is not what I think it is.

"Uhm, w-what's going on?" I asked, failing to keep it cool when Dad looked at me with hard eyes and realized that Mom's eyes were red meaning that she has been crying.

"Take a seat, Zayn." Dad said.

I nodded and took my seat in front of them, "W-what's wrong with M-mom?"

"Zayn, where were you this past few days?" Mom asked softly and looked at me with glossy eyes.

"I... I was at my classmate's house. We-we were doing a...class project." I said softly and looked down.

Slap

My eyes widened when a burning sensation spread out my cheeks, tears began to filled my eyes when I looked at them.

"Where have you been, Zayn?!" she shouted, her face red from anger and tears began to fill her eyes when she saw how scared and nervous I look.

"Trisha, calm down." Dad said sternly, "You'll make it worse if you let your anger get you. You'll scare Zayn and that won't help anyone."

She took a deep breath and sat down, tears began to fall from her eyes, "You've been so distant to us, Zayn."

I began to sob and shake violently but couldn't and wouldn't dare to say something.

"Your Mom and I are very worried and scared for you, Zayn. We thought that you're slipping back on your old ways, Zayn. We thought that you're depressed and went back to cutting and smoking again." Dad said softly, 'We searched your room for evidence but... we saw this." he said pointing at the envelop.

That's where I lose everything and began to cry harder,

'They found out, they found out, found out' ran through my mind, 'This is it, this is where my life will go downhill... they'll hate me, they'll beat me up then kick me out.'

Dad took a long breath as if trying not to cry, "We... we saw what's inside it, Zayn, we called a doctor to make sure what this really is and he explained everything. Zayn, I... I don't know what to say when I heard everything." he said. "It's been a month, Zayn."

"I-I'm s-sorry." I sobbed out.

"I'm really disappointed, Zayn." Dad said softly then stood up.

'Here's the beating up part.' I told myself and embraced myself for what's about to happen. Dad stood me up and his next move surprised me.

He was hugging me tight and I can feel wetness falling on my neck, "Why didn't you tell us anything? From the part of you being gay in the first place and this?"

I started crying harder and he still held me, rubbing my back in comforting motion that made my heart swell, that the reason I'm crying isn't because I'm scared anymore, it's because they have accepted me and will love me no matter what.

"Zayn, Baby, we told you we'll love you no matter what, right?" my Mom said and I felt her arms wrapped around me from behind.

"I... I'm scared." I sobbed, "You... You guys have a-a lot o-of expectations and I... I failed e-everything..."

Dad held me tighter and sighed, probably feel guilty for this, "I'm sorry, Zayn." he whispered and kissed my forehead, "I probably made you feel like I'm one of those strict homophobic dads, huh?"

I nodded honestly...

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, Zayn. I just have so much pride with you and I still have, don't worry."

"You're Dad and I will always love you, alright, Zayn? Don't you ever forget that." my Mom before kissing my cheeks, "You're our one and only baby boy, Zayn. We won't disown our only child just because his gay and can be pregnant. "

"I want to know one thing though, Zayn..." Dad said suddenly sternly,

"Who dared touch my baby boy?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

ShiningBlackStar: Yay! An update finally! And yeah, I made BOTH parents accepting since a lot of mpreg fics has their parents or mostly their dad hate them but not this one! English Debate is done! It's not that good and it's not that exactly bad so meh, idgaf I'm FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2 will be uploaded soon :)

Zayn: Dedicated to Hayley_Luvs1D!!!

Louis: Welcome new reader and thank you for your wonderful and lovely comment :)