Chapter 24

[Zayn's P.O.V]

I woke up the next morning with Louis' arm wrapped around my waist, his hand placed gently on my stomach. I looked at my surroundings and smiled when I saw all the lads sleeping, Niall sprawled on the floor with Harry's head on his stomach. Justin sleeping on the bean bag with little Kalel on his chest and Liam was on the small sofa.

I cringed a little as I imagine them waking up with sore body from sleeping on an uncomforatble position.

"Z?" a tired Louis called.

"Morning." I smiled at him.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"9:30AM." I answered after grabbing my phone.

"Good thing there's no school today." Louis yawned before kissing my cheek.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I blushed when he started to trail kisses from my cheek to neck.

"Nothing." I felt him smirk before making a mark on my neck.

"Lou, stop." I moaned quietly, "they'll wake up."

"They won't if you keep quiet." he said as he started to get more...er, touchy inappropriately.

"Have you two no shame?" a tired and annoyed Irish voice stopped Louis.

"Damn it, Niall, we were about to get a good show." Justin said before getting up, and placing Kalel on the floor gently, who then marched off to his doggy bed.

"Justin, you fucking pervert." Louis said before throwing him one of my pillows.

"Me? Pervert? You were just groping Zayn." Justin argued.

"Oi, he likes it!"

"Louis!" I glared at him but can't stop blushing.

"Will you all shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep." Harry groaned as he try to glare at us, "Niall, you aren't being a good pillow."

"Fuck off."

"What's with all the noise." Liam woke up with a yawn.

"Niall started it." Louis pointed at Niall.

"Louis has an exhibitionist kink, Liam, he has to be stopped." Niall defended.

"Not being a good pillow, Niall." Harry reminded as he poke Niall's stomach, making Niall hit him softly at the back of his head.

"You all should behave yourself, you know, Zayn's parents might hear us and kick us out." Liam warned before sitting up and stretching a little.

Before any of us can speak, there was a knock on the door, "Zayn?" a muffled voice said.

"Come in, Mom." I said before sitting up and fixing my shirt to cover Louis' love bites.

"Oh, you're all awake, that's good!" Mom smiled, "You all should head down and have breakfast, you need to get ready too Zayn, you'll be meeting you're tutor later."

"I thought tutor starts next week?" I asked.

"Yeah, well, there was a change of schedule." Mom shrugged, "Just get ready."

"Alright." I shrugged before getting up, "Let's go guys." I said before we all head downstairs.

Breakfast was filled with laughter as the boys tell me more stories about what I missed in school. It felt nice especially after being locked away in my room alone.

~~~

"Holy shit, Zayn." Niall whispered to me.

It was after lunch when the tutor arrived, and we all can't help but stare at him in awe.