Chapter 26

[Louis' P.O.V]

I woke up feeling slightly better than yesterday. I couldn't believe how Miles manage to pull those stunts off and it really worries me. I still don't understand what she wants, she's not showing any interest on getting our old relationship back, and so far nothing bad is happening with Zayn.

I let out a sigh and reached for my phone, careful not to wake Zayn up cause his head was on my chest.

'6:00AM', the clock says.

I can't help but feel annoyed that there is school today. I carefully moved Zayn off me, hoping not to wake him up, but he did anyway.

"Lou?" he yawned.

"Hey, Z, I need to get ready for school. See you later, okay?" I told him before kissing his forehead.

"Nooo..." he whined while clinging on to me.

I chuckled and rubbed his back, "Come on, Z, I'll be late."

He didn't respond, just cuddled further.

"I'll grab dinner on the way here later?" I suggested.

"Get me dessert too... I'm craving for some chocolate lava cake." he looked at me and quickly let go of me, "Go."

I raised my eyebrow, "Is that what it is? You just want me to buy you food?"

He smiled sleepily, "Yup."

"Well, I'm hurt." I pouted.

He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips, "You'll be late, Lou."

I laughed softly, "You little shit..." then kissed his forehead.

He just gave a small nod and went back to sleeping. I walked out of his room then went downstairs. I thanked God when I didn't see Zayn's parents around, I'm still embarrassed to face them, especially Yaser.

I jog to our house and started getting ready for school.

~~~

"Hey, Lou, wait up!" I heard Liam called from the hallway of busy students.

"What's up?" I asked him once he caught up to me.

"Any news from Miles yet?" he asked.

"Nothing so far, she ignored me when I entered school earlier." I said before we started walking to our next class.

"Weird," Liam commented, "Do you really think she's a threat?"

"She knows Zayn's pregnancy so I consider her as a threat." I whispered so no one would hear.

"Does she want you back?" Liam asked.

"I don't think so, she's not showing any interest in me." I shrugged.

"How about Zayn? Is she threatening him too?"

"No, nothing, or at least Zayn's not saying anything... But he doesn't look bothered or worried so I don't think he's receiving any threats."

We finally reached our classroom and took our usual seat.

Nothing weird happened during that time or the entire day, and the next thing I know, it was finally dismissal.

'From Zaynie💕💕💕:

Luke started talking about the history of chocolates... when are you coming over with my food?'

I rolled my eyes before replying,

'To Zaynie💕💕💕:

Hello, my love! Thanks for asking me about my day, it was boring as usual. How about you? How's your day?'