Chapter 13

[Zayn's P.O.V]

"Zayn... Zayn... Zaynie Zayn... Zaynieboo, Zayniebear..." I felt Louis shake me gently.

"Louis, shut up..." I groaned and tried to shake his hands off.

"C'mon, Zayn, wake up." He whine and I felt him nuzzle against my neck, he then starts to pepper kisses all around it.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I laughed softly, still not opening my eyes until I felt him starting to nibble on my sweet spot, "Babe, stop!" I moaned.

"Mmm...no!" he said then started to suck harder, making me moan louder and-

"What are you two doing?"

Louis and I quickly pulled away and sat up. Dad was at the door, glaring at Louis, "Control yourself, Tomlinson."

"I was- it isn't- but- okay, sir... Sorry..." Louis said nervously.

Dad was about to say something but Mom came and hit his arm, "Stop scaring him, Yaser!"

"They were about to do it!" Dad argued.

Mom rolled her eyes, "Their door is wide open."

"But-"

"No more buts! Leave them alone." Mom glared but it soften when she turned to us, "Sorry about him, Louis."

"It's alright, he's just being a dad and all." Louis laughed softly.

Mom smiled and nodded at Louis before giving her attention to me, "How are you feeling, Z?"

"I'm good, Mom! Kinda hungry though..." I said.

"Well, breakfast is ready downstairs." she said before leaving.

Louis pulled me closer to his chest then kissed my forehead, "Morning, Baby."

I smiled, "Morning, let's go eat breakfast, yeah?"

He chuckled and placed his hand on my small bump, "Sure, let's feed Baby Zouis!"

I laughed and got up, Louis following after, "Do we have any plans for today?" I asked when we reached the stairs.

"Well, it's Sunday, and I think Mom is going to have her day off today, I'm thinking that we should tell her too? My sisters will probably go to the mall, we can have some privacy." Louis suggested.

"Yeah, I think we should, it's only fair." I nodded.

When we reached the kitchen, Dad was reading the newspaper while Mom was making coffee. The table has four plates on it, filled with two stacks of waffles each, there was four different flavored syrups, a can of whipped cream, bowl of fruits and two mugs filled with hot chocolates. The sight and smell made my mouth water.

"Any plans for the day?" Dad asked once Louis and I took our seat.

"We're going to tell Louis' mom about the baby." I answered while putting strawberries on my waffles, adding the whip cream next then the Maple syrup.

"Oh, I haven't seen Jay in a while." Mom said, "How is she?"

"She's fine." Louis answered.

After breakfast, Louis and I went upstairs to shower and change. I was fixing my hair when I noticed Louis pacing around, holding the folder with my pregnancy files, "What's wrong, Lou?" I asked.

Louis stopped before saying, "I was too focus on thinking about your parents reaction than mine... But now it's my turn to tell Mom, and I'm nervous."

"Oh, don't worry, just relax, Babe." I said before walking to him and wrapping myself around his arms.

He kissed my forehead, "Yeah, I guess... I mean, you're not some random girl/guy I got pregnant on a one night stand."