Chapter 22

[Louis' P.O.V]

I sighed in annoyance when I saw the clock and realized I still have 20 minutes of class.

"Is there a problem, Mr. Tomlinson?" the teacher glared at him.

"Nothing." I snapped back, not really in the best mood.

"I don't like your tone, Mr. Tomlinson, now be quiet if you don't want to be sent out of the classroom."

"That sounds way much better than sitting here." I mumbled so she won't hear but by the way she's glaring at me and pointing at the door said otherwise.

I grabbed my things and headed to the door, blocking out her voice. Once outside, I began to walk to my locker. I shoved all my school stuff inside when I opened it, ignoring that pain in my chest when I saw a picture of Zayn and I taped inside.

It's been four days since Zayn fainted and I still haven't seen and talked to him. He's not answering my calls or reply to my text and he's starting to get on my nerves for being so fucking difficult. I'm trying to apologize and all but he's not listening and he's getting more pissed cause apparently I'm not making an effort. Jesus fucking christ, how about he makes a little more effort?

"Well someone's looking happy." I heard a voice say.

"Fuck off, Miles." I glared at her, this is all her fault.

"No need to be rude, Lou, I mean, you hit me with a ball, and broke my nose remember?" she pouted.

"You act like I hit you with a car and broke your spine or something." I said.

"It already felt like that, I mean, you made me ugly." she said.

I just rolled my eyes and pretended to fix my books so she'll leave me alone.

"Where's Zayn?" she asked as she leaned on the lockers, "Haven't seen him for two days now. Is he alright?"

"None of your business." I answered, still pretending to be interested in organizing my locker.

"Never thought he'll faint for being so jealous, you know." she said looking at her nails.

"He's stressed with school." I shrugged.

"Or maybe because of that huge sweater he's wearing... It is kinda warm..." she stated, "He's been wearing a lot of sweaters lately..."

"He must be cold in our classrooms." I said, trying to avoid her knowing gaze.

"Is he?" she smirked, "Or is he hiding something."

I froze but shake my head, "What would he be hiding?"

"Drugs?" she said causing me to burst out laughing, feeling relief.

"What makes you think that?" I asked her, "I mean, seriously? Isn't that a little stupid since he can be caught with those random surprise inspections."

She just smirked, "Well, I don't want you to be alarmed and all."

"Why would I be alarmed?"

"Ears and eyes everywhere, Lou." she smiled a little too sweetly before she stopped leaning on the lockers, "I hope the baby's well, and happy 13th and a half week to Zayn." she said before giving a smirk and walking away, leaving me frozen again.

I was about to shout at her that she's crazy and cover up Zayn's pregnancy, but the bell rang and students are rushing outside of their classrooms.

"Fuck." I cursed before going in the crowd to look for her, but everyone seems to be so hungry and rushing to the cafeteria, pushing me away from where Miles' was heading.