Chapter 30

[Zayn's P.O.V]

"You seemed popular today." Luke raised his eyebrow at me.

My phone has been going crazy for the last 15 minutes, and as much as I want to check what's up. I couldn't since my dad place it in this fucking time lock jar thing. Dad's been confiscating my phone during tutor session ever since he caught me texting and giggling and totally ignoring Luke's lectures on math.

I shrugged while not taking my eyes off the math equation Luke gave me, "The boys might be spamming our group chat or something."

We ignored the noisy phone and went on with my lessons for the day. To be honest, it's somewhat making me nervous, but I shoved that thought away and tried to concentrate on what Luke is saying. However, my eyes kept on looking at my phone and it looks like Luke is starting to get annoyed with me dozing off.

"Zayn, come on." Luke sighed.

"I can't, my phone's going crazy and so am I!" I whined before standing up and taking the prison jar thing from the side table across. I looked at my phone screen and my eyes widened as I get a lot of notifications from twitter, facebook, and instagram, "What the hell...?" I said.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked and walked beside me, "Wow..."

"Luke, can I borrow your phone please?" I looked at him with worried eyes.

"Uhm... sure..."

~~~

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Oh my god..." I scrolled through the article and felt my heart dropped.

It was mostly negative. Saying how irresponsible Zayn is, and it is a huge disappointed since Zayn's a huge deal in the art department and apparently he 'threw' his life away by getting knocked up.

There are ridiculous theories written in the comments. From Zayn cheating on me to Zayn sleeping around to me running away from the responsibility. Some even theorized that it's one of the teachers' baby.

"Shit, we need to get to Zayn's now!" I said.

The boys nodded before we rushed to my car. Once we settled in, a little faster to Zayn's place, don't want to get in an accident from panic driving...

"I can't believe this is happening." Justin frowned, "That bitch is so dead when I see her."

"We didn't even do anything bad to her! Why would she leak it?" Harry frowned.

"I hope Zayn's doing fine." Liam sighed.

"Yeah, do you think he found out yet?" Niall asked.

"His phone is probably blowing up." Justin commented.

"I don't know. It's his tutor session, his dad confiscates his phone." I said as I overtake some cars.

"Him freaking out won't be too good for the baby." Liam said, "Do you think his parents are home? We need to tell them immediately."

"Yeah, his dad just got back from a business trip yesterday and his mom is usually home ever since they found out about Zayn's pregnancy." I said before reaching Zayn's driveway and parking properly.

We quickly got off the car and knocked on the front door.

"Oh my god, Louis!" Trisha greeted, "I'm so glad you're here! We're in serious trouble..."

"You saw the post?" I asked as she let us in.

"Yes, and so does Zayn. He's panicking right now and we are hoping you could calm him down." she lead us to where Zayn is.