Chapter 16

[Shameless Advertising: Remember that hybrid Zouis fic? It's out now! It's called 'When Two Worlds Collide'! It would mean to me a lot if you guys will check it out!]

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Uhm, I think I'll go buy some food for Kalel." I said before getting up, I'm not really lying, I'll go buy some stuff for the pug after talking to Justin, whatever it is that he wants.

"Oh, do you want us to come with you?" Zayn asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I said before giving Zayn a kiss on the forehead, "Maybe you should give Kalel a warm bath."

"Yeah, alright." Zayn nodded, "Come back soon, alright? It looks like it's going to rain soon."

"They did say a heavy rain is coming tonight." Liam stated.

"You guys can stay for the night." Zayn shrugged, "It's been a while since you guys slept over."

"Yeah, we were like 13 at that time." Niall said.

"Woohoo! I missed Zayn's room!" Harry said, "Wait, we're sleeping at your big ass room right? Not in your guest rooms?"

"I don't think we all can still fit inside Zayn's room." Liam stated.

"Nah, of course we will, let's go Harry, let's fix Zayn's room." Niall said before dragging Niall with him.

"This is not your house, you two!" Liam said before following them.

Zayn chuckled, "Well, you better go hurry now, Lou!"

I chuckled, "Alright, don't miss me too much."

I got out of the house before heading to the park, I wonder what Justin wants. I just hope it's not going to be a fight or anything.

"What do you want?" I said when I saw Justin sitting at the bench.

Justin sighed, stood up and held his hands in front of me, "Hi, I'm Justin Bieber. It's nice to meet you."

I looked at him with a confuse expression, "What the fuck, Bieber? Did you get amnesia or something?"

Justin gave me an unimpressed look then sighed, "Ever since we both met each other we didn't do anything but fight over Zayn, hell, you even tried to food poison me when you put glue in my sandwich when we were 6!"

My eyes widened at that, "That was an accident! I was supposed to like glue your hand together but then the sandwich was in the way!"

Justin rolled his eyes, "Anyway, since it looks like you pretty much won him over..."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "Go on...?"

"Truce." Justin said holding his hands up.

"Truce...?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah, I mean... Zayn loves you, you two had a baby together, so yeah... We don't have anything to fight over and you look like a pretty cool guy." Justin shrugged, "But if you dare break Zayn's heart, I won't hesitate to beat you up and take your place."

"I'll take good care of him, but yeah, I guess we should end this rivalry." I smirked then shook his hands.

Justin smiled, "I know you will, so let's start this over." he cleared his throat, "Hi, I'm Justin Bieber. Nice to meet you."

I laughed mentally but nodded, "Louis Tomlinson, nice to meet you too, Justin."

We shook hands then stared at each other for a minute before bursting out of laughter.