Epilouge

"Zayn Malik." the MC announced before Zayn walked to the center of the stage to receive his diploma.

He ignores the comments they have about his now big baby bump, just entering 8 months, and just smiled proudly at the school's principal as he grab his diploma.

Zayn posed for pictures before walking down the stage carefully with the help of Luke, who gave him a proud smile and compliment, "You did it, Zayn! Congrats!" he said.

"We did it!" Zayn corrected as he gave Luke a hug, "Couldn't done it without you, Luke! Thank you!" he smiled.

Luke hugged back and walked Zayn back to his seat before going on his own.

They watched until it was Louis' turn to receive his diploma. With a big grin, Louis posed for his photo then looking up with huge proud smile, "I made it, Mom!" he yelled proudly, making everyone applause.

After hearing what his mother sacrificed for him, Louis was devastated. It was hard for him for some days, but with the support from his family, which includes Zayn and their friends, Louis got back up and vowed to make his mom proud and happy. It was a little hard, since he had to say goodbye to his siblings, who were now staying with their relatives since Louis couldn't support them yet together with Zayn and their child. They were understanding, but Louis has to visit them every once in awhile, especially during birthdays.

"I'm so proud of you!" Zayn wrapped himself around Louis' arms once the brunette reached them.

"I'm so proud of us and everyone." Louis chuckled before giving Zayn a kiss on the forehead, "You okay though?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Zayn laughed, "They can talk shit all they want, I'm living a great life with the best boyfriend ever."

"That's right, Z, you tell them." Louis laughed.

"We finally graduated!" they were soon joined by Liam, Niall, Harry and Justin.

"Can't wait to be a full time actor!" Justin smiled.

"Well, I'm going to pursue my music career, we still doing our trio band thing, Harry? Liam?" Niall smiled.

"Why not?" Liam shrugged.

"We're going to be famous!" Harry cheered.

~~~

"There all done!" Louis sighed happily as he stood up.

He stared at the crib he just assembled then smiled widely, "Looks good huh, Kalel?"

The black pug barked happily and went back to chewing his toy.

They moved in into the small flat from Harry's parents. They were given a discount as a graduation gift, and the two couldn't be more happier. Zayn and Louis moved in three days after graduation. They've been living there for a week now, and Louis will start his job at Maliks' company in another week.

The couple have been shopping for things in the house, with the help of Zayn's parents of course. The rooms in the apartment are perfect, except for the baby's nursery, Zayn doesn't like the vibe the room has. It lacks the baby vibe so they got it repainted as soon as possible then added stuffs in until Zayn's satisfied. Yaser and Trisha paid for all the things, but said that it will be the last time they'll spend a big amount of money on Zayn. They will still buy them gifts though, but not like that much.

Yaser told Louis that he should aspire to be like that, spoil Zayn rotten. Louis knows Yaser was kidding, but Louis already aspired to be a husband that could get anything for Zayn when they will finally get married. Louis wants the best for his family.