Chapter 3

[Zayn's P.O.V] 

I can't help but feel irritated when our History teacher announced that we'll do a seat work...

History is never really my favorite, it's just really boring and you need to memorize shit... also don't get the point of studying it... seriously... they're fucking dead and what do I care about the countries' history? The only thing great about this subject is that Louis' seated beside me...

"Psst, Zayn..." my heart pounded.

"Yeah, Lou?" I turned to him.

"Partner?" 

"What? What partner? What's happening?" I said, looking around to see what the hell's happening.

"The seat work? Well, if you aren't busy daydreaming you could've heard it..." he said before pulling my desk closer to his

"Here's your work, boys." Mrs. Divine said as she handed us our work.

Louis and I looked at the first 3 questions...

'1. During which year did Sir Winston Churchill step into power over Great Britain?

2. What is the name of the city where John F. Kennedy was assasinated?

3. What date was the D-Day?' 

.....

What the fucking hell is this?

"Who's Sir Winston Churchill?" Louis asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I said.

"Well, fuck..." 

"Hey, Zayn, Louis." someone whispered.

We looked behind and saw Justin smiling.

"Hey, do you know who Sir Winston Churchill is?" Louis asked.

I chuckled a little, because Louis just look so adorable when he asks stupid questions...

"Who? Nope, sorry." he answered, "Ryan's flirting with that chick to get answers."

We looked at Ryan, who is flirting with Kelly Smith, a really smart and cute girl...

"Nice... Can we copy after?" I asked.

"Sure." Justin shurgged, "Anyway, I'm having a party tonight, you guys comin?"

Justin Bieber is known as the Party King after having 5 successful parties in a row. He's really wealthy being the son of a famous author and celebrity, Pattie Mallete. He's also one of our bestmates, we do stupid things together, get in trouble together and help eachother...

"Sure, why not? Lottie's having another girly slumber party." Louis said.

"Cool, how about you, Zayn?" Justin asked.

As long as Louis' there...

"Got nothing better to do so why not?" I shrugged.

"Great, see you guys tonight." Justin smiled.

After copying Justin and Ryan's 'work', the bell finally rang...

Along the way, we heard that everyone was talking about Justin's party. Popular girls, discussing what they would wear to catch Justin's eye, Jocks, talking about hot chicks and getting laid tonight, Haters who acts mature, talking about Justin being a bad influence...

"Zayn, Louis, wait up!" two very familiar voice called.

"Hey Niall, Haz." Louis greeted.

"You two going to Justin's party later?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Niall said.

"Who would dare miss Bieber's parties?" Harry said, "Heard there's going to be hot celebrities there." 

"Well, he is rich and famous." Louis said.

"Hey, guys." Liam greeted us, "Everyone's talking about Justin's party tonight, you all coming?"

We nodded...

"How about you?" Harry asked.

"Yup." he nodded.

"Cool, Danielle also coming?" Louis smirked, knowing that Liam has a crush on the cute dancer.

"Y-Yeah." he blushed.

"Awww.... you look cute together, you know." I smiled, and sat on our usual table.

"Yeah, you should ask her out." Harry suggested before sitting next to Niall and taking a bite out of his pizza.

"It's not that easy, you know." Liam sighed, "What if she rejects me like those other girls."

"Don't worry, Bud, I think she's interested in you. Overheard her talking about you earlier." Niall said.

"Really?" Liam asked, "What did she say?"

"You know, about how sweet you are when you talk or text her, how adorable it is that you love Toy Story, how hot you are shirtless and sweaty from your boxing training." Niall answered as he opened the bag of chips.

"W-wow..." Liam blushed but smiled.

"Yeah, looks like someone's getting laid tonight." Harry smirked.

"Harry!" Liam's face was red from embarassment.

"You'll never know, Leeyum!" I saing.

We all laughed at the embarassed Liam...

I wonder how tonight would go...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's short and crappy, just rushed this, and same with the author notes, but this would be the last don't worry xD 

Anyway, next chapter would be longer and party and maybe a smut (still trying to write a good one smut)... So yeah...

See you next time :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-ShiningBlackStar