Chapter 27

[Louis' P.O.V]

Miles left before I even got the chance to ask who she's working with. She just gave my phone back, smiled sweetly and left.

10 Missed Calls from Z💕💕💕
Z💕💕💕(20 Messages)

"Fuck!" I swore before rushing outside to my car.

I drove as fast as I can to Zayn's place, but not before stopping at the bakery for Zayn's dessert, a chocolate lava cake.

"Jesus christ!" I yelled when I saw a truck ahead.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes to see there was nothing infront of me.

Car horns were blasting behind me. I ignored it and looked for the truck.

That's weird...

"Hey! Hurry up!" I heard the drivers angry shouts.

I was still confused but continue to drive to Zayn's place.

Once I parked my car to our garage, I quickly walked to Zayn's door and knocked.

My breath hitched when Yaser's face appeared. I took a deep breath to ready myself to whatever thing he'll say that will make me feel like shit. To my surprise, he just huffed, rolled his eyes and opened the door wide for me to enter.

"Close the door." he said as he walked away.

I nodded and closed the door before making my way to Zayn's room.

'I am so dead...' I sighed at the thought.

"Dude, you can't just do that!" Zayn giggled behind the door.

Confused, I opened the door. My eyes widened. Zayn was giggling while Justin tried to tickle him.

"Uhm, hello?" I cleared my throat.

They both looked at me and Zayn's smile disappeared, "What are you doing here?" he glared at me.

"I got your chocolate like you asked." I tried to smile at him.

"Tell Mom to put it in the fridge, Justin brought me some chocolate souffles." he said coldly, "You can find yourself out after." he said added.

"Oh." my eyes widened and heart ached, "Zayn, I can explain-"

"Just go." Zayn hissed.

"Er, uhm, I think I should go." Justin said awkwardly before standing straight, "Er, see you guys later... I guess..."

"You fucked up, man." Justin whispered as he passed by me.

I bit my lip and walked to Zayn, "Z, please-"

"Fuck off."

"Zayn, I can explain." I sighed before sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Just go home, Louis." he glared.

"Zayn, there was just something I have to take care of." I tried, "It was really important."

With that, Zayn's face turned red, "OH IS IT?!" he yelled, "I DIDN'T THINK DINNER WITH YOUR FUCKING EX IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME?!"

My eyes widened, "Wait, Zayn, let me explain." I tried to pull him closer but only receive a slap.

"FUCK YOU, LOUIS!!!" he said before standing up, he grabbed his phone and opened it before shoving it in my face.

It was a picture of me and Miles earlier, it was the part where Miles told me about the 'info' so her face was really close to mine. What puzzled me was who took the photo?