"You don't have to tell why you got into porn its none of my business" he told her as he waited for her to speak again.

"Just listen please; I was grieving over the loss of my nephew he was an important person to me we grow up together and were attached at the hip we did everything together. So when he died I didn't take it too well and use porn as a way to cope and to forget the pain I felt but all that did was make it worse I was so disgusted with myself. That I had to be drunk just to get through a day of filming and sometimes I was so completely numb to the point I couldn't feel anything and just laid there faking all the orgasms I could." Roman was shocked to hear what Kianna had just told him and he hadn't realized what he was really doing to her.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that and now I feel like a real dick for treating you the way I do, how did your nephew pass away" he ask her.

" He was killed by a drunk driver traveling to Houston for a DJ gig he wasn't driving his friend was and the drunk driver was driving in the wrong lane and hit them head on and my nephew died at the sense." She said as tears rolled down her face and said, "I was supposed to go with him but canceled because of school and my mid-terms, I blame myself for not being there with him, I should have been there I should have drove them like to was supposed to."

"Baby, I'm sorry but don't blame yourself if you had gone you wouldn't be here with me right now and I'm grateful to god that you didn't go like you were supposed to." He pulled her off of the toilet and brought her to his lap and held her tight in his arms as he kissed her cheek she leaned back and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he told her as they both sighed.

"For what?" she ask him.

"For hurting you the way I did if I had known what you went through I would have gone about everything differently."

"Don't worry about it what's done is done we can't change it now." She was about to speak again when he turned to face to kiss her, he kissed her like he had never kissed her before.

"Roman please don't hurt me I have been hurt enough, I don't need someone perfect. I need someone who loves me, respects me, cares for me, and understand me." It was getting late so Kianna got up and headed to the bed to go to sleep.

"I'm not trying to hurt you I just don't want to be in a relationship, I haven't really gotten over losing my wife to cancer 4 years ago, she was my world my everything and then she was taken from me and I have never loved anyone else in fact I still love her til this day so I don't think I could ever love another the way I loved her."

"I see well its getting late so I'm going to bed now I see you in the morning, goodnight." She told him as she kissed his cheek and went to bed. She didn't know how late he had stayed up until she felt him get into bed with her and pulled her into him and held her tight.

                When Roman woke up he rolled over to say good morning to Kianna but she wasn't in the bed he got up and got dressed and saw her sitting outside on the balcony wearing one of his t- shirts. He walked out and took in a breath of fresh air and wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.

"Good morning beautiful, what are you doing out here alone?" he ask here as she brushed him off and went inside to shower and get dressed. Roman sighed and said to himself, "Fuck she's still mad I don't see what for when all I did was tell her how I felt."

Once Kianna was done getting ready she finally came out of the bathroom after Roman begged and pleaded with her the entire time she was in the bathroom to open the door so they could talk about last night but Kianna wasn't having it. Kianna went to the bed to put her shoes on and Roman went to go sit next to her before they left to go exploring for ideas for this golf line and men's line. Roman put his hand on Kianna's thigh and asked if they could talk.