A Kiss...

Note: Well the title speaks for itself so expect it already. I will finally give my PN's what they are dying to read. So let me make it more memorable. No more waiting because now is the time where you can finally enjoy every bit and piece of this sweet anticipated kiss.

"Fuck it..."

Those were the last words Wei Zhou heard because he felt something touch his lips. His eyes were wide open from pure shock. His whole body tensed up making it seem like he turned into stone.

He didn't know what to do in this situation. No proper emotion could register how to cope with what he was going to do next. He just doesn't know what to do when Huang Jingyu had his lips planted on his own.

He was kissing him...

As his lips moved there must have been someone that switched Wei Zhou's system back on. The first thing he did was closed his eyes. The moment he did everything made sense and yet more complicated.

"Hey Yin Za can I kiss you." A small Jingyu appeared before him and all He did was give him a nod as he closed his eyes.

Just like that a small pair of lips connected with his. It was so brief yet it was so memorable.

When he opened his eyes he saw the person in front of him having the same tinted cheeks. That small peck felt so different from how he felt when he kisses his family.

But like his mother used to say. Your first kiss would feel different and magical.

His mother was right because it felt magical and he was happy to feel this way even though he was only 5 years old. This feeling was special he couldn't think of a better to share his first than his one and only...

Best friend Huang Jingyu.

He felt Jingyu's lips move so softly and yet he felt him hesitate. So naturally Jingyu planned to pull away. But, the moment Wei Zhou remembered this memory he finally accepted the truth. So he wrapped his arms around Jingyu's neck and pulled him closer as he too moved his lips.

Wei Zhou stood straight with a small bag on his back because he wanted to wear it. Not far from him he saw another boy with a frown on his face. But the moment Wei Zhou locked eyes with him. A shocked looked appeared on his face and then it changed into a big grin.

This small boy and his mother approached them. Wei Zhou held his mother's hand tighter but his mother only gave him a soft smile as she greeted the boy's mother. As the two talked this boy approached him.

"Hi!"

"I'm 3. You're my friend now." He held two fingers out towards him. He still had this big grin making Wei Zhou see his healthy gums. Normally you would say your name first but this small boy was nervous but he manages to pull through. He was just determined to make Wei Zhou his friend so every simple step in making someone your friend was thrown out of the window.

"Ok."

"I'm Yin Za and I'm also 3." He was excited to meet a new friend even though he didn't even know what that means. Both of them have no idea what that means but the moment they laughed at each other's silly stories they just knew that they never want to part ways.

It didn't take a long time before Yin Za finally got to find out his name. It just took him a while to realize that the first time he ever met Huang Jingyu was when they were babies. Since the beginning they were meant to be together when both of their mothers were friends long before they were even born. But how could he remember that.